“Disappointed”

KFC
Ranked #545 of 698 Restaurants in Bradford
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I visited there with my family as we didn't know what we wanted for lunch so i decided t treat the kids to kfc. this visit turned into a chore. we had to wait quite a while before getting served even though it wasn't that busy i think they was just under staffed, the problem came when we received our order we had to sort our order out after leaving because they gave us the wrong food after waiting a while for it we thought it was taking more time because of the changes we had to make cause of my sons allergies but they still got it wrong good job we checked. not only that the chicken we had was dry and seemed like it had been sat there all day im hoping they was just having an off day but i wont be back to see. needs improvement i didn't want to review this as i don't like doing bad reviews but after the expierence i felt the need as it could of been quite serious.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JakeRoberts42

“Appalling service”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The girl serving us was very polite but when she asked her colleague round the back to hurry with the burgers as we were still waiting (even though we were the only people there)! the girl making them shouted at the top of her voice "come round here and get em yourself" and then proceeded to throw the tower burgers onto the pick up area so that our food topples over and nearly falls out of the boxes, total and absolute disregard for health and safety. I am disgusted that my food was served to me in this manner when I had literally just paid for it. I should of asked for a new burger but was so shocked I just left it, to then two minutes later see the girl swan out after finishing her shift, obviously the people contributing to her having a job are less important than her Sunday afternoon plans.

Visited July 2014
Leeds
“Horrendous”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Ate here today with my family. I was utterly disgusted by the (lack of) cleanliness, by the speed of service and the state of the place in general.

We were there during Saturday lunch time and the queue had up to 10 people at a time whilst we were there. Some customers walked out because the service was so slow and others waited up to 15 minutes for their food.

The bins were overflowing with trays left on top of the bins with food still on them. Tables were dirty and the staff couldn't care less.

The owner of this restaurant should be ashamed.

• Visited April 2014
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Saturday lunch could have easily turned into Sunday dinner!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

15 minutes to get served and I was front of the queue and then another 7 minutes waiting for my food. Apparently waiting for the kids burger I didn't order. I them had to ask for the fries to be changed as they had been sat for 5 mins going cold.
If the woman serving had moved any slower she would actually have stopped. I don't do fast food normally and this was a shining example of why I don't!
I then had to go back and queue for the ice creams I had already paid for because she forgot to give me them.
For the prices I think it's diabolical - if they gave me a free one I wouldn't go back

• Visited March 2014
“Rats”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Every time I eat here I eat up with the runs diarrhoea.
I seen a rat in the place as well as in the car park and noticed they were lots of rat traps and poison been laid in the vicinity.
I couldn't believe it when I sat down to here they had asian network on the radio, I thought I was in a curry house which is acceptable but when KFC has asain music now the managers need to sort that.
The food is dry, cold and the staff are very miserable.
KFC in leeds is better.