“Well done to all concerned”
Review of Level 6 training restaurant - CLOSED

Level 6 training restaurant
Cuisines: French, British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I had Dinner at Level 6 last night.

A calm and professionally managed evening. Superbly balanced menu served to a very high standard by very capable and attentive students. The quality of food was excellent and cooked to perfection.

The restaurant shines like the brightest beacon amidst Bradford's mass of 3rd rate establishments.

Long may the quality of training continue, in order to produce such a high standard of students.

In the words of Arnold S - We shall be back!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I went to Level 6 restaurant with a large party of Korean Veterans and had a lovely 3 course meal served and prepared by the students. The freshly baked bread rolls were delicious as was the rest of the meal. The students were very attentive and were trying very hard to get things right. It was really good value for money and the only negative comment I have is that the toilets could do with a make over and it was a bit of a maze trying to get in and out of the college.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Lunch here often when working but open to all. Jacket potato with beans and cheese followed by scone with jam and cream for £2.20! Delicious!

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

It was a pleasure to enjoy a business meeting over a well cooked, well presented lunch.
What really made it was the excellent service from the students from a local school. Wow- what enthusiasm - pure talent in the making well done !!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

What an occasion enjoyed by all.I have dined at Level 6 Restaurant several times. Including just prior to Christmas. there was 18 guests in my Christmas party and each and everyone of us throughly enjoyed it (which is an acheivement in a large party to suit all tastes). The students and staff are very attentative nothing is too much trouble they aim to please.One of my guest wanted Al Halal turkey and Level 6 had accomodated her wishes (she never had turkey before).
We were lucky to experience the restaurant again we decided to book because a celebrity chef Stephanie Moon as seen on TV and executive chef from Rudding Park Hotel Harrogate. She prepared the menu which was perfect in everyway and I would imagine she adviced the students how to prepare and cook to this high standard. The students must have seen Stephanie as a good mentor and role model because the finished dish was just devine and the presentation was impressive complimented with excellent service. I could not ask for more, I am often very critical but on this occasion including my previous visit in December 2013. I could not find anything to complain about (which is unsual for me). I am truely grateful that we had this opportunity to sample excellent cusine .I would like to thank each and everyone of you for providing a dining experience that we will remember for a long long time. I recommend that you book and support our students.
Tonights menu consisted of: Apertizer Wild Mushroom soup, Starter Kilnsey Trout Mi Cuit, Main Lamb "3 ways" slow cooked lamb, lamb bon bon and lamb cutlets, Follwed by Apple Cake, Apple Jelly, Apple Sobet, Apple parfait, follwed by tea or coffee including complimentery glass of wine on arrival £14.50.

1  Thank Stag300