“Very disappointing! ”

Add it.
The 3 Singhs Takeaway
Ranked #485 of 743 Restaurants in Bradford
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Oily, Greasy slop with no flavour! Microwaved starters that was so hard to chew it was inedible! I would try another indian take away - which is rather hard in Bradford to find real authentic indian cuisine.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The little diamond of all takeaways, whenever a decision of a take out is on the cards this place wins everytime!! Fab staff and even more fab food! Always satisfied!!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I assumed that this place would be as good as the main restaurant on Sticker Lane... but its not. the food was pretty cold on arrival and it was like chewing fried rubber. Won't be coming back here in a rush =.=

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Visited late night on the off chance we would get a table. Excellent food, excellent service and reasonably priced! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I'm a seasoned Bradfordian curry aficionado, so when my boyfriend came to stay, he was curious to try what Bradford could offer. We ordered from the 3 singhs after hearing good things. Unsure as to the distance they delivered to and the food, we gave them a go.

The staff member who took my order was clear and listed my order confidently, she could give me the price and assured me that as a first time customer, there would be no delivery charge until my second order. She gave me a time for the food to be delivered, and even though my address is a little tricky for takeaway delivery, it arrived on time, hot and without a lot of fuss.

The food itself was amazing, my paneer starter was fantastic and it rated among the best curries my boyfriend has ever had, he is a tough Virgo foodie to please! It was well bagged and labelled, we weren't left with spills or tryin to figure out what was what. The curries we ordered we hot, the ingredients were really quality and there was enough of it to fill us up without being overfaced by it. They were a little on the sweet side, but the menu accurately described the dishes and they were really well made.

I'd order again, the price was on the higher side for a takeaway but it was worth it for the food and the delivery was without any hitches. My second order was the same fantastic food and the delivery charge was minimal. It was easily the same quality as many top curry places in Bradford and the fact it was takeaway food didn't mean the chef skimped at all on the standard.

A great experience, given how lazy Just-Eat has made me, from ringing the 3 singhs and actually sitting down to eat, it was well worth calling. Delicious and worth every penny.