Stayed here for my brothers wedding, the reception was held at the hotel.I would not recommend it.The whole place seems geared towards weddings.This made it extremely noisey, I was there for a wedding so cant really complain.But if you wanted a quiet country stay look elsewhere.There were about 10 shouting kids running up and down the halls and reception until midnight.
My room when I checked in was rather dirty and in need of repairs.The taps on the bath/shower were not attached to the wall, and the soap dish was falling off the wall.One of the lamps in my room appeared to have been vomited on ( I kid you not, ill try to upload a pic) and had a brief wipe, but still had hair stuck to it.The stain was the size of a dinner plate and was speckled with paint spatters.I wasnt brave enough to turn it on incase it caused a smell.In general the room was dirty, hair in the bath, dirty fixtures n fittings.Bedding was clean thank god.
The staff seemed friendly enough, and gave good service.But did seem more occupied with the weddings than anything else.
Overall I think it was way overpriced due to the poor state of the interior.I have stayed in far nicer places for half the price.
I have seen the manager actually reply to these reviews, so this next part is for he/she.
It is your and your staffs job to deal with these issues PRIOR to paying guests checking in.Not to comment on reviews blaming customers for not complaining.The lamp in my room was absolutely disgusting, there is no way housekeeping did not know about it, it was the first thing I saw.The bathroom fixtures again must have been known they're hanging off the wall.This is unacceptable when there are other hotels nearby that are half the price ( I checked out my brothers room at your competition TL rooms were better).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a former 19th Century vicarage, the Holiday Inn Leeds - Bradford Hotel has been gracefully converted into one of West Yorkshire's most popular hotels. This hotel near Leeds, located in the ancient village of Tong is set in the surroundings of beautiful countryside, with the convenience of being just five minutes away from the M62 & M1. With 53 en-suite bedrooms this hotel near Leeds is ideal for the business and leisure guest. The Holiday Inn Leeds-Bradford is a popular Wedding Venue as a hotel near Leeds with 220 free car parking spaces and idyllic gardens for photography. For breakfast or dinner, the Courtyard Restaurant offers a relaxed and informal dinning of or choose the fire lounge where light meals and snacks are available. If you want to venture out, this hotel near Leeds is 10 minutes from the City Centre. The Holiday Inn Leeds-Bradford has superb conference facilities offering 11 meeting rooms, all with natural daylight, air conditioning and internet access. Arranging your christmas party? The Holiday Inn Leeds-Bradford has packages starting from 15.95 per person. With easy access to motorways and just minutes from Leeds and Bradford this hotel near Leeds is ideal for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Holiday Inn Bradford
- Bradford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford Yorkshire