We recently celebrated my mums wedding day at the Holiday Inn - the day was excellent, the stay not so great. Pre wedding was excellent Melissa was very helpful and kept in contact with both me and my mum in the run up to the wedding. However on the day of the wedding, check in was a mess - we were told prior we might be able to check in earlier than 2pm as the wedding was at 3.30pm however this was not the case. We asked at reception at 1pm and was told it would be 20 min wait - 1hr later we got into the room. The person on reception was not very helpful. They then mixed one of the rooms up after I had explained which room was for whom - but then insisted that she could not release a room before taking payment in which the bride ended up sorting out. My room was ok classed as an exec room on the 2 nd floor but not very exec to me apart from size. The tv had a large crack on it and looked like it had been knocked over previously, the bathroom taps, mirror and shaving mirror needs attention very old looking and rusty. The complimentary water and chocolate was missing the chocolate!!!!! The day went off as planned, and Carole was a great support throughout the day, I would say though more staff needed to help with room changes Carole was on her own, our wedding photographer ended up helping with moving chairs. One thing that let it down for some guests is they experienced noise from other guests after 1am - we had people running in the corridor and continuing their party until breakfast time!!!!! I appreciate people want to have fun, but there is a limit!!!! Breakfast was self service and although great I think their plates shrunk in the dishwasher. Having stayed and got married myself here I am sorry to say the standards are slipping and attention to detail like decor and cleanliness is also slipping. For the money paid myself and other guests have stayed in lower valued establishments and experienced better service. Having read other reviews it would be great if the person responding actually read the comments and responds accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a former 19th Century vicarage, the Holiday Inn Leeds - Bradford Hotel has been gracefully converted into one of West Yorkshire's most popular hotels. This hotel near Leeds, located in the ancient village of Tong is set in the surroundings of beautiful countryside, with the convenience of being just five minutes away from the M62 & M1. With 53 en-suite bedrooms this hotel near Leeds is ideal for the business and leisure guest. The Holiday Inn Leeds-Bradford is a popular Wedding Venue as a hotel near Leeds with 220 free car parking spaces and idyllic gardens for photography. For breakfast or dinner, the Courtyard Restaurant offers a relaxed and informal dinning of or choose the fire lounge where light meals and snacks are available. If you want to venture out, this hotel near Leeds is 10 minutes from the City Centre. The Holiday Inn Leeds-Bradford has superb conference facilities offering 11 meeting rooms, all with natural daylight, air conditioning and internet access. Arranging your christmas party? The Holiday Inn Leeds-Bradford has packages starting from 15.95 per person. With easy access to motorways and just minutes from Leeds and Bradford this hotel near Leeds is ideal for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford Hotel Bradford
- Holiday Inn Bradford
- Bradford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Leeds Bradford Yorkshire