“Magnifi-Cona”

Cona Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 728 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cona is located in little Germany, Bradford The experience at Cona begins in understated surroundings that is inviting and welcoming, a space that celebrates the simplicity of good ingredients in both the kitchen and the dining environment.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This restuarant is just a short walk from the place where I work in Little Germany. Wow! What a find. I decided to have a meal here one Friday early evening after watching a work colleagues band at the music festival. I had 3 courses and I have to say all were extremely delicious. My crab starter was amazing. My sea bass was served with some caviar and the flavours were Devine. Scummy pudding and a proper Italian coffee. With cranberry juice to drink the whole lot was £27. I can highly recommend this restuarant. And indeed I've been back for lunch with the team I work with and they were all very impressed. Get yourselves here you won't regret it.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I got told about this restaurant few weeks ago and I have been looking for a proper fine dining restaurant which serves halal food for ages!

The menu is clear and concise, 4 choices of starters, mains and desserts and the menu changes every 4 weeks. we went in a group of 6 so ordered everything on the menu!

the food was perfect, presentation was perfect and you could taste the effort that had been made to cook the food.

my personal fav was the braised lamb which was amazing melt in the mouth - the chef told me it takes 3 days to prepare!

i will be coming back!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Visited there this evening, what an amazing experience. Service and food was spot on!
Lovely little place something different and refreshing for Bradford. Highly recommended... Will revisit for sure 10/10

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Could have put it down as very good but two of the dishes were outstanding. Service was good but we had to wait a while for our starters (lots of people opening their fast, so we can ignore the long wait). Decor and atmosphere was cool n relaxed.
Food overall was of a very good standard. The merguez sausage was awesome. Stand out starter.
Mains again very good but the gnocci was outstanding. The most popular dish around room was the burger. Good but they didn't ask me how I wanted it cooked so I got a well cooked burger. By far their most popular and weakest dish.
Desserts ok need improving. Either too dry or too rich.
Definitely the most original food ive eaten in Bradford in a while. More people need to eat here.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The food was fresh, we ordered a wide variety of dishes and all of them was on point and the service was great. Not to mention the brilliant atmosphere. A good place to go with family and friends. I am very happy with the waiters and the management as they came around many times to see if everything was up to scratch and if we needed anything.