“Pleasantly surprised”

Add it.
City 3 Restaurant
Ranked #399 of 800 Restaurants in Bradford
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I visited the city restaurant in the Bradford hotel after a long break away from utilising them. I stopped using them previously as their service staff really were inexperienced and not very welcoming.

The menu is less extensive than previously but tasty and very good value for money.

The chef Lee came out personally to greet us and gave me more options than I normally have when looking for fish or vegetarian option.

Ebrima looked after us attentively and was responsive to need. I don’t think they are marketing their good food well enough and I will come again.

The only thing that wasn’t tasting wow was their ice cream which was quite gritty and watery rather than creamy.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Delicious food served by wonderful friendly and helpful staff......very clean, nice selection of wines and spirits, costa coffee and twinnings tea.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The prices were reasonable and the food was very nice.Staff very friendly. Only issue was that the service was very slow

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Walked into this hotel, first thing the Receptionist never spoke to us, we walked into the restaurant and a chef was cleaning the breakfast hot plates, we asked if the restaurant was serving lunch (nobody in, it was 11.35am) after not really knowing what to say to us got someone else! It was a simple question! A young man arrived and the chef said to him can you help these people!!? Again we said are you serving lunch, his answer was erm I don't know, I said can you ask, he went away and came back and said yes we can serve you. My husband ordered sausage and mash, when it came it was just like a childrens portion, I ordered a chicken burger and fries, the chicken was very dry and chewy and the fries were oven chips which is a pet hate of mine. A friend ordered a steak panini which was again dry and chewy and oven chips! I would have thought a restaurant would cook their own chips! The girl who served our drinks I noticed had dirty fingernails. When we paid the bill everybody disappeared which surprised us as we were seated near the bar which had bottles displayed on the bar which could have easily been taken. There wasn't even a receptionist around when we left. I would not recommend the food here and won't be going back.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Arrived late back from the office and decided to stay in hotel to eat, not a bad choice at all. Prawns with Chilli dip were excellent, and the mixed grill was just what the doctor ordered after a long day at work !