“Quite a Find”

Dining options: Reservations
United Kingdom
“Quite a Find”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I went there with my husband and father-in-law. We usually go to the Ital restaurant but wanted a change. I was delighted to see that it is far more intimate than the Ital which I find too busy and noisy. The welcome was very warm and that continued all through the meal. The wine is very reasonably priced which is always a good sign. My husband had a seafood starter which was very tasty and large. I had the bruschetta which I appreciate is quite plain but this was the best I ever had. There was enough for my father-in-law to share it with me. For main I had a veal dish which I chose because it did not have any cream. It came with mixed vegetables and there was plenty to eat. All our meals were tasty and at the end of the meal all plates were empty. Another good sign. We were there for 2 hours which was perfect. We were not rushed and the service whilst attentive was not over the top. Would I eat there again? A resounding "Yes".

• Visited May 2014

Bingley
“Excellent value for money Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Recently visited this restaurant and dined on their Pollo a la Crema. Very tasty and in a delicious "wine gravy"

• Visited March 2014
Bradford
“Jennie simpson”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent food waiters are hilarious well looked after brilliant atmosphere always made to feel very welcome .

“a must visit”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

we visited thurs evening and decided on the special menu of 3 courses for £13.50. The food was beautiful and the drinks very reasonable also they served lager in pints which is unusual for an Italian. The place was very clean and the toilets were spotless. But the staff make this place a goldmine they are FANTASTIC nothing is too much trouble and they had me in tears of laughter. Pity I live so far away has I would be visiting every week.

• Visited April 2014
hull
“nice little place!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We popped in here for a quick pizza!! It was really lovely, the staff were extremely nice and welcoming!! The toilets were very clean!! Overall really good!!

• Visited April 2014