“Average”

Price range: US$8 - US$36
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We visited on a Saturday night and had booked for 7pm as we thought it was going to be busy but it wasn't at all which we were surprised about. We regularly go to another Italian so thought we would try this instead as others have recommended it to us.
The starters were a bit dry and overcooked and the mains were o.k. The food arrived fast, too fast. So much so that we were in and out with a 3 course meal within an hour. I have been to Orlandos but many years ago and recall it been very nice but things can change. I don't think I would go again :-(

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I decided at the last minute to go for a meal but didn't want to spend a fortune. Saw the early bird 3 courses for £13.50 advertised on the Orlandos website so thought we'd give it a try. Unlike a lot of places where early bird choice is quite limited there was a large choice to choose from. The food was lovely and we thought the portion sizes were excellent. Service was also very good. We will definitely go again!

1  Thank Leeds_Chick01
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We visited on a Sunday evening expecting the place to be quiet but it was quite busy. A good sign!

Ordered a couple of pizzas which were beautiful. I had profiteroles for dessert and they were gorgeous.

The service was very friendly too.

I do agree with other reviews that it is quite a traditional setting but I like that.

1  Thank KerryLNottingham
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We chose to eat at this restaurant on our first night as it was near to our hotel. The restaurant is absolutely lovely and the food and service was some of the best that we have experienced.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I went there with my husband and father-in-law. We usually go to the Ital restaurant but wanted a change. I was delighted to see that it is far more intimate than the Ital which I find too busy and noisy. The welcome was very warm and that continued all through the meal. The wine is very reasonably priced which is always a good sign. My husband had a seafood starter which was very tasty and large. I had the bruschetta which I appreciate is quite plain but this was the best I ever had. There was enough for my father-in-law to share it with me. For main I had a veal dish which I chose because it did not have any cream. It came with mixed vegetables and there was plenty to eat. All our meals were tasty and at the end of the meal all plates were empty. Another good sign. We were there for 2 hours which was perfect. We were not rushed and the service whilst attentive was not over the top. Would I eat there again? A resounding "Yes".