“Wow”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my family. What a fantastic place to eat. The food was amazing and the service was excellent! Such a shame it was so quiet. This little restaurant needs supporting. Looking forward to going again!

1  Thank CharlotteJackson

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We celebrated my mums 80th Birthday on the 21st of September 2013, the whole of my family desended on this very quaint Restaurant that me and my partner had been to a few months before.And again what can I say the food the service the atmosphere was brilliant.Whatever we needed nothing was to much trouble, the manager went out of her way to make us feel welcome and to make sure mums birthday was a success.
Keep up the great work and me and my family wish you and your team all the best, when were back in Bradford we will be in to see you again.

Chris Clements & The Jacksons

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We went to "New" Guiseppe's early on a Friday evening. The restaurant is tucked away down an alleyway. The decor is tired but I quite liked it - it's a bit like eating on a dilapidated Italian plastic filmset, complete with balconies, sun brollies and shuttered windows. We were the only diners so it wasn't very atmospheric - but I can imagine it transformed by a crowd of people and some noise. We were going to order from the early bird menu but changed our minds and ordered from the specials board. My goats cheese tart was nice enough although the serving of goats cheese was minute and the salad was geriatric and I had to ask for some dressing to revive it. My partner had duck which was also fine but nothing special. We both went for pasta dishes (the trout wasn't available) as mains and were pretty disappointed. The sauces had no richness or flavour and the pasta was pretty bland and not fresh, mine was al dente to the point of not being quite cooked. We thought a pudding might save the meal from total failure and ordered an Italian trifle to share. It proved to be a soggy melange of damp sponge, custard and cubes of tinned fruit topped with a flaccid meringue (though apparently this is authentic) for some bizarre reason the thing was drowning in a large puddle of tinned carnation milk/cream. Our meal was £40 including two glasses of house red. We felt overcharged. We struggled to figure out what it was about "New" Guiseppe's could be construed as "new" - the place is clearly trapped in the 1970s; the shabby decor, the 70stastic easy listening music and the bland food. We suspected that the markup on the food and drink was massive and left feeling a bit ripped off. On a positive note the waitress/owner(?) was very nice. We wouldn't ever go back because the food just wasn't up to scratch, you can do so much better for the same money elsewhere.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

This restaurant is hidden away in bradford city centre, but is worth a visit. Food tasty and a good value early evening deal.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

The best thing about our visit was the company we were with. absolutely freezing in the restaurant, the food was very poor quality. tasted like mass produced not made fresh at all.only one waitress so if she was serving food the bar was un-manned. would not recommend at all.