“Great stay at Haworth”
Review of Ye Sleeping House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Haworth
Ye Sleeping House
Ranked #12 of 20 Haworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stayed at Ye Sleeping House for a few nights in August, had lovely stay at Mikes, lovely host and rooms clean and tidy. Nothing is too much trouble, great breakfasts, fantastic pancakes which the children enjoyed. Thanks Mike see again soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Probably one of the worst b&b's I've ever stayed in. Place can only be described as some sort of hoarders house with all the junk that's in there. After a 4+ hour drive and an 11 hour shift me and my work colleague were hungry and went to find food. The owner wouldn't even let us take our food upstairs to relax. Seemed to think we would make a complete mess of the room by eating a burger in it. We had to sit outside in the dark in the work van. Was charged 70 pounds to share in some room up in an attic which had really sleazy and dated decor, teddy bears everywhere.A couch for a bed with a sloped ceiling which I kept banging my head off of when ever I got up for the toilet. When the doors in the toilet are closed you can't bent over to wash your face as your bum hits off the door so you basically have to bend down like a crab or open the doors which isn't great if you have to share. Avoid this place at all costs

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank DjChrisT85
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Mike is a great host and really makes you feel at home. He cooks a huge breakfast which is perfect for a long day on the moors. My room was clean, spacious, and had all the amenities I could possibly need. I've been to Haworth several times and stayed in several B&B's, but I'll be staying at Mike's from now on!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We love staying at Mikes. Theres always a warm welcome and nothing is to much trouble. Mike is always ready to please and get anything for you. Rooms are very querky, comfortable and cute, very clean and have loads of cushions and towels. The biscuit barrel is never empty and no one can ever say they will leave hungry after breakfast. A real pleasure to stay at.

Chris & Heather (Cambridge)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Haworth is a great place to visit and having stayed at Ye Sleeping House recently just wanted to say how delightful it was, Mike is a fantastic host who makes you feel so welcome, The full English breakfast is exactly what it says " FULL ".The whole house has great character, the bedrooms are all different, warm, cosy and enchanting. We will be booking again very soon. There are some great shops pubs and restaurants within a short walk making this an ideal place to stay.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Ye Sleeping House is, in short, a delight. A cute and kooky B&B with excellent decor and cosy, quirky rooms, my boyfriend and I were delighted with our stay.
Emily's room was delightful and cosy, with a lovely view of the charming main street, and the B&B is situated a stones throw from many restaurants, cafes and enthralling vintage and antiques shops, and a short walk from the K&WVR steam railway. We loved Mike's unique decor, especially his Doctor Who memorabilia and themed fish-tank.
Mike is a font of local knowledge and advice, and a truly amazing host. From helping us order pizza and organising our taxi to the airport to lending us his Doctor Who DVDs and preparing hearty breakfasts, he was a complete pleasure to be around and talk to. As an animal lover, the prescence of his affectionate pussy-cat Charlie was an added bonus.
We will definitely be returning in the future, and recommend a stay in this wonderful place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I'm a big fan of the Brontes and have stayed here a few times now. Mike is a great host and really makes you feel looked after, which is why I keep on coming back to stay here whenever I visit Haworth. I've stayed in every room at different times and have found them all very cosy and atmospheric. Looking forward to my next stay at Ye Sleeping House!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo