“YE SLEEPING HOUSE”
Review of Ye Sleeping House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Haworth
Ye Sleeping House
Ranked #13 of 20 Haworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Just enjoyed a Brilliant 3 days in Ye Sleeping House and feel we need to tell anyone that wants to stay in an ordinary but maybe quite nice B&B or small hotel in Haworth, look elsewhere. If you want to stay in a TOP B&B full of home comforts and Yorkshire charm backed by friendly and fun hospitality you can't do better than this with breakfasts to die for & prices that don't break the bank, and right on the main street of Haworth too!
Barb & Ste, Saddleworth

Room Tip: We stayed in "Emily's Room" and would really recommend it - overlooks Maine Street, bu...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
8haworth, Owner at Ye Sleeping House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Well Ste and Barbara we worked out they have been coming to me for about 16 years so we must be doing something right! Hope to see you guys again soon,cheers,Mike

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed overnight with my daughter we have recently lost my grandson and were in well need of a break . Mike is a fabulous host that goes out of his way to make you feel at home and nothings to much trouble. The house is full of beautiful treasures and so homely I came away with idea's for my own home. Breakfast was fantastic and plenty of it and he even gave me & my daughter a lift into Keighley and if that isn't exceptional kindness of a host wat is.I would recommend ye sleeping house to anyone can't wait to get some money together to go back again . Thanks mike louise and molly from leeds.

• Stayed: April 2014

Well its nice to have nice people stay and by the review it shows how nice they were! Thanks a million guys.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Want a cheap bed and breakfast in the heart of the village, run by someone who actually participates in what is going on in the historic village? Then this is the place. It is located at the bottom of the hill, so no steep climb to get to it and run by Mike, who is a knowlegde on local matters and, who, true to his advertisng really does do HUGE breakfasts. There are not many rooms here and they are named after the Bronte ladies, but it allows the host to give a personal touch. Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
8haworth, Owner at Ye Sleeping House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

This review basically says everything we are about. Trying to keep prices a low as possible but still offering quality with homelyness(if thats a word). We also have been doing a lot of upgrading and refurbishment. With my famous breakfast even better value and if people let me know I try to cater for every dietry requirement.I also try and vary it a bit for those that stay longer,which more people seem to be doing the 'staycation' and the many visitors from abroad and of course those working in the area.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We decided to spend our Xmas holidays 2013 in the Ye Sleeping House to repeat the great experience we had on Xmas 2012, and once again we are glad to say that we have felt like at home. Mike is an excellent host always trying to take care of us providing helpulf advises about things to do, places to visit, etc... and of course a special mention must be done about the spectacular breakfasts every morning: the real and authentic full English breakfast!!!

For sure we will try to repeat again our expericence in the Ye Sleeping House on 2014.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I have just had a great weekend staying at Ye Sleeing House. Mike was as welcoming as usual and the house was buzzing with christmas spurit and activities. I always stay here when visiting Haworth as I know I will be well fed and cared for, all at the most reasonable price to be found. I look forward to my next visit to this home away from home.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a weekend with our children and had a lovely time. Mike is a great host, very funny and lovely with our kids. And the breakfasts were brilliant. Asked what we wanted, when we wanted it and nothing was too much trouble. My only critiques would be the cushions in the rooms - waaaaay too many - and the towels probably need replacing at some point. But otherwise very happy, will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My Freind stopped at Haworth Old Hall,in October 2013,so when I had to work nearby,I thought to stay at the Hall as well,but to my dissapointment,no rooms avalible,they suggested I try Ye Sleeping Houes,over the road. I was not dissapointment,The owner Mike was such a great guy He made me feel very welcome the moment I walked through the door,the room a double,was just what I wanted,very interesting room with lots of different nick knacks,clean and warm,Bath room very modern,Breakfast,If you are to take the full English,you will not need anything else for the rest of the day,Wonderful,You seem to be spoilt for choice in Haworth,Thanks Mike.
Regards.Tom Palmer.

Room Tip: Double Interesting
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business