We stayed at Haworth old hall inn last weekend and yet again our stay was fab! The staff are efficient, the rooms beautifully refurbished and clean and our meal on sat night in the pub was delicious! Big thumbs up to the staff and management on an excellent establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Food, Real Ale, Real Friendly. The Old Hall is one of the oldest properties in the historic village of Haworth. At the heart of all major attractions, at the bottom of Haworth's famous cobbled main street. Three minutes walk to both The Bronte Parsonage and The Keighley & Worth Valley Steam Railway. We serve a fine selection of Jennings Cask Ales, Fine Wines and a great locally sourced food menu, all can be enjoyed in front of Haworth's best open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Haworth Old Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haworth Old Hall Hotel Haworth
- Haworth Old Hall Inn Yorkshire