This is a very nice and charming b/b,with very helpful staff,nothing seems to be any bother in helping guests,food is second to none,with a wide choice of menu,once again food waiting staff and bar staff,fall over themselfs to make sure you are well looked after,the room we had was a double,which was clean and very warm which gave us a very comfortable sleep,breakfast in bed was a very nice change,and served with a smile,real ales lots to choose from,and after a walk over the moors well worth it to sit down in front of a real log fire in the bar,cannot fault this b/b,and the wonderfull moors,and queint shops...regards,Mr.L.Gill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Food, Real Ale, Real Friendly. The Old Hall is one of the oldest properties in the historic village of Haworth. At the heart of all major attractions, at the bottom of Haworth's famous cobbled main street. Three minutes walk to both The Bronte Parsonage and The Keighley & Worth Valley Steam Railway. We serve a fine selection of Jennings Cask Ales, Fine Wines and a great locally sourced food menu, all can be enjoyed in front of Haworth's best open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Haworth Old Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haworth Old Hall Hotel Haworth
- Haworth Old Hall Inn Yorkshire