Stayed for one night only, but will be back. Lovely, friendly staff; the overall atmosphere is very relaxed and nothing is too much trouble. We booked the double room - extremely cosy and warm and immaculately clean. A nice touch is the little dining table, where you can opt to eat breakfast should you not want to go downstairs. There is an extensive breakfast menu sheet which you hand in to the staff, after making your choices.
We did not dine there as we already had plans for the evening - but after viewing the menu, we will definitely make a point of visiting again.
The double room is directly over the bar and there is a small amount of noise...but the staff pointed this out to us immediately upon our arrival, and apologetically told us they would try to keep it to a minimum. The noise level was not enough to bother us in the end (we had joined the bar for a few nightcaps ourselves before retiring!). It is made quite clear to you that there may be some muffled noise from below, so do not complain after the event!
The beds are so luscious and comfortable, though, that you will have difficulty staying awake.
We chose to breakfast downstairs instead of in our room - a wonderful, full English from local suppliers. Generous portions and plenty of good coffee to wash it down.
Well worth a stay if you are looking to explore beautiful Haworth and the surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Food, Real Ale, Real Friendly. The Old Hall is one of the oldest properties in the historic village of Haworth. At the heart of all major attractions, at the bottom of Haworth's famous cobbled main street. Three minutes walk to both The Bronte Parsonage and The Keighley & Worth Valley Steam Railway. We serve a fine selection of Jennings Cask Ales, Fine Wines and a great locally sourced food menu, all can be enjoyed in front of Haworth's best open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Haworth Old Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haworth Old Hall Hotel Haworth
- Haworth Old Hall Inn Yorkshire