Stayed for two nights, Monday to Wednesday. The place had a great atmosphere, the staff were brilliant, the food was quality and the room, clean and comfortable. In the bar area, there is a large fireplace with a log fire that was mesmerising to look at and sit by. There is a great choice of beers and wines to try. Locally there are rambles, We walked to the Bronte waterfall which is about 2 3/4 mile, the weather was good, so we had great views. We will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Food, Real Ale, Real Friendly. The Old Hall is one of the oldest properties in the historic village of Haworth. At the heart of all major attractions, at the bottom of Haworth's famous cobbled main street. Three minutes walk to both The Bronte Parsonage and The Keighley & Worth Valley Steam Railway. We serve a fine selection of Jennings Cask Ales, Fine Wines and a great locally sourced food menu, all can be enjoyed in front of Haworth's best open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Haworth Old Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haworth Old Hall Hotel Haworth
- Haworth Old Hall Inn Yorkshire