It was our anniversary weekend. The room was lovely, and had a lovely window area where we could have our breakfast in our room and look out over the garden. Breakfast didnt start till 9.30am - could be up till 11.00am!! what a treat..... lovely touch of bathrobes and spare toiletries (f.o.c.) fluffy towels and hot chocolate! even bottled water in room each day too. Excellent value for money. Food excellent too and friendly atmosphere with friendly helpful staff. We had excellent weather too for walking so we were really lucky. We had a lovely weekend. Chaplins restaurant was lovely too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Food, Real Ale, Real Friendly. The Old Hall is one of the oldest properties in the historic village of Haworth. At the heart of all major attractions, at the bottom of Haworth's famous cobbled main street. Three minutes walk to both The Bronte Parsonage and The Keighley & Worth Valley Steam Railway. We serve a fine selection of Jennings Cask Ales, Fine Wines and a great locally sourced food menu, all can be enjoyed in front of Haworth's best open log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Haworth Old Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haworth Old Hall Hotel Haworth
- Haworth Old Hall Inn Yorkshire