“lovely cottage, with great facilities, very...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SamHardca...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“lovely cottage, with great facilities, very comfortable in an excellent location”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Our family of four stayed here for a week, the location was perfect for access to all of Haworths attractions. The original features were lovely and every room was like new. I especially loved the bath which was so nice to relax in after some of the local walks over the moors. The beds were very comfortable and the leather sofa in the lounge was great, we really felt very relaxed in the cottage. As the weather was nice we were able to make use of the back garden for a drink, very nice!
The kitchen was brand new I think with every utensil we needed and a lovely table we could all eat around.
We have stayed in a number of cottages in Haworth over the years as we visit family nearby but I can honestly say we felt so at home in Mulberry cottage, it's definitely my favourite in Haworth. We shall return next year I hope.
I would recommend Mulberry cottage, also a big thank you to Julie the owner who was very friendly and helpful, we also appreciated the welcome pack, especially the wine!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NorthStar...
“Excellent holiday cottage in great location”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful week in this beautiful cottage in a great location. I would highly recommend mulberry cottage and would definately stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing