My sister wanted it take me away for the weekend for my birthday and we stayed here. The two brothers who run the place were lovely and the food was great. The views were fantastic and it was directly right in the middle of Haworth Main Street. The beds were clean and most comfortable the amenities were very sufficient for our purpose and the stairs and little nooks of the building were original of the old building. Great place to stay and VERY reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1987, we are a friendly family owned guesthouse. Situated at the top of the famous cobbled Haworth main street, opposite the Bronte church, we are two minutes walk from the Bronte Parsonage and Yorkshire moors. The Worth Valley steam railway is less than ten minutes from us. Room to the rear of the building have panoramic views of the surrounding moors, whilst those to the front overlook Haworth's famous main street. Built around 1640 you will delight in its' quaintness. The oak beams, millstone grit exterior and intricate passageways. The Apothecary has had many uses in the past 400 years, including an inn, the Co-op shop (see pulley wheel at the top of the building, a private dwelling and a book shop. One can only wonder at the lives and dramas played out over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Apothecary Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apothecary Guest House Hotel Haworth
- Apothecary Guest House Haworth, Yorkshire