It's very rare you find a place to stay where you get so much value for your money. It's a no frills option, but that said it was clean and comfortable (although the bed was a little hard for me) and the cooked breakfast set us up perfectly for our walk to Top Withens. The owners are friendly and accommodating, with free parking after 4pm. What more could you ask for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1987, we are a friendly family owned guesthouse. Situated at the top of the famous cobbled Haworth main street, opposite the Bronte church, we are two minutes walk from the Bronte Parsonage and Yorkshire moors. The Worth Valley steam railway is less than ten minutes from us. Room to the rear of the building have panoramic views of the surrounding moors, whilst those to the front overlook Haworth's famous main street. Built around 1640 you will delight in its' quaintness. The oak beams, millstone grit exterior and intricate passageways. The Apothecary has had many uses in the past 400 years, including an inn, the Co-op shop (see pulley wheel at the top of the building, a private dwelling and a book shop. One can only wonder at the lives and dramas played out over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Apothecary Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apothecary Guest House Hotel Haworth
- Apothecary Guest House Haworth, Yorkshire