“fabulous”

Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Haworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Fabulous little gem. Everything about this place was wonderful, the food. The charming staff. And a perfect ambience.made a night to remember. Will definitely be visiting again x.

3  Thank mandi c

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I was the first in at 7.05 (just missing the early doors offer) on a quiet Thursday evening, though eventually some 4 tables were filled. The waitress/receptionist was very charming and attentive. I have to say that the food was first class. My pigeon breast in a sauce of (I think) blackcurrants with beetroot was delicious, the breast being really tender. The main of pork tenderloin and belly with poached pears and cream and shallot sauce was excellent, accompanied by a good selection of vegetables and dauphinoise potatoes. I just had room for a creme brulee to finish. The sauvignon blanc and cabernet sauvignon by the glass were good. If you are staying in Haworth do give this super restaurant a try!!

4  Thank Googly2010
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night on a gorgeous sunny weekend and ate in the restaurant on the Saturday night. We went for the middle of three sittings. Our waiter was knowledgeable and easy-going, dealing with my questions and requests well. Food was perfect and their homemade ice cream was the best I've ever tasted. The wine list was varied and what we had was lovely. Great ambiance and decor, will certainly be returning soon.

4  Thank Paula W
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal with my friends. Lovely ambience and decor on arrival and immediately felt at home. The menu was varied and there was something for everyone. The food was delicious and all washed down with two bottles of Pinot Grigio. Definitely will be making another reservation.

5  Thank Carol J
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I visited with 2 friend & we had a lovely evening. I had the winter squash & mushroom Wellington which was delicious. Lovely crisp pastry with a tasty filling & onion sauce. This was followed by the most delicious sponge pudding I have ever tasted - raspberry & vanilla, with a gorgeous vanilla custard. The atmosphere was relaxed & staff were warm & friendly without being overbearing. We had 2 bottles of their delicious Pinot Grigio between us & the bill was £30 each. I will definitely be back & would recommend to anyone.

2  Thank MarthaFish