“Great food and lovely atmosphere”

The Old Registry Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Haworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We enjoyed a lovely meal at The Old Registry. Being a large group, we were given our own room, which we really appreciated. Service was attentive and fun, and the menu was very varied, with lots of lovely options to choose from.

1  Thank Eleanor9853

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Enjoyed a brilliant evening here last Friday to celebrate a birthday. Had tried to eat here at the same time last year but foolishly hadn't made a reservation so were disappointed that we were unable to get a table.

The restaurant is small and cosy with a relaxed intimate feel. The menu was varied and all of the food delicious. Good choice of wine too.
The staff were very friendly and we were not rushed at all although it was busy all evening.3 course dinner with wine was less than £70

Very highly recommended

2  Thank Kittys64
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The food was excellent as was the service, even though they were busy. We had a better meal here than we did at the Ashmount. Would certainly recommend it.

2  Thank klayuk
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Delicious food in a warm and friendly atmosphere chef has a good knowledge of food allergies and able to adapt the menu to suit my coeliac husband. Would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
4  Thank Jane N
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The reviews here are a fair reflection of the food which is very good indeed. However there were errors, my pigeon breast coming out without its crispy bacon element which was bought to me by a very apologetic waiter before I had noticed (but with a request I sprinkle it on myself - not quite 'fine dining' ) The atmosphere was excellent but rather distant staff let it down rather. I felt like an intruder rather than a welcome guest and certainly didn't feel like lingering over coffee and liqueurs.

My wife, however, enjoyed the up market and quasi 'fine dining experience so what do I know. A good restaurant but could do better.