The Fleece Inn
  • Bar/Lounge
Dalesgate Hotel(Keighley)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
The White Lion Hotel(Hebden Bridge)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe pubbronte suitescotch eggtimothy taylormashpork piethe main streetcar parkscampiate herereal firepatean evening meallovely atmospherebooked a tablemy partnerpiping hot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Fleece Inn. Trudy made sure we had everything we needed. I worried a bit about staying above a pub with my children, but it was very quiet upstairs. We all loved the rooms, the cozy fireplace downstairs, and the picturesque location. My only regret is that we could not stay longer!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Southerngirlabroad
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Visited for husbands birthday. Staff went out of their way to make it special. Plenty of real ales both on draught and bottled beers. Ticking off plenty from the 1001 beers to try before you die. Went for a walk to bronte waterfall which was beautiful and a lovely walk. Would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Visited Saturday Lunch and well impressed - always the best beer in Haworth but food is equally great - ample portions of quality ingredients and staff for whom nothing is too much trouble. Will definitely visit again soon! Replaces the Grouse at Oldfield in my "go to" eateries!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I had a great day out at Haworth the weather was a little cold and a slight drizzle of rain but still a great day feeling a little hungry we came upon the fleece inn we popped inside and made a beeline for the lovely warm fire we decided to order Sunday lunch and boy what a lunch the beef was freshly cooked beautiful the home made Yorkshire puddings to die for in fact the whole lunch was amazing none of the pre packed rubbish you get at some eateries 2 Sunday lunch 1 beer 1 glass of wine all for just over£20.00 well worth it to be honest if I were you this is the place I would eat and we will be returning and I will be telling all who will listen to go to the fleece quick service with a smile what more could you ask for loved it

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed for 2 nights while working in Keighley. Received a very warm welcome from hard working Trudy and the rest of the staff in this popular local inn. What I liked most as a single traveller was being able to converse with some of the regulars over a pint of the excellent Timothy Taylor's ale, one evening talking until nearly 11.30! My room on the first floor at the front was comfortable and quiet. The bed was a bit hard but I do have persistent back ache and it is very rare for me to find a bed which suits me. I ate in on one night and can recommend the Cajun style chicken breast which was very tasty. Nice porridge for breakfast and good "full English" on the one morning I had room for it. I would happily stay again.

Stayed: March 2014