We stayed there last summer for my 40th birthday. The hotel is old and lovely, the rooms are small but lovely and ohhhh the hot tubs :D It is very expensive and not really worth all that but it's the only place I found private hot tubs and that's what I wanted and I loved. Breakfast was ok but just usual b and b stuff - nothing too special. The staff were nice. The room really needed the conservatory as the bedroom was small - clever photography. I would go back for my own hot tub fun but don't think I could afford to go back for a long time. The afternoon tea on the day we got there was very lovely and really big - a nice start to a break away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmount manages to sympathetically combine modern day amenities (such as wi-fi, hot tub) with many of the original features that the Bronte Sisters would have much admired. Most of the furniture is antique and much of the interior of the house, including the beautiful stained glass windows, is original. It is this care & attention to detail - both modern and traditional - that leads us to believe Ashmount to be the most comfortable accommodation with the finest restaurant in Haworth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Agoda, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashmount Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmount Country House Hotel Haworth
- Ashmount Country House Haworth, Yorkshire