We booked two nights at the ashmount for my husband's birthday and our 26th wedding anniversary break. So glad we did. From arrival the staff were attentive and friendly. We stayed in the honey pot room with a 4 poster bed,whirlpool bath for 2 plus a massive seperate shower. Sherry and homemade shortbread on arrival. Bottle of wine in the garden was lovely as were the two breakfasts and evening meals. Only a five minute walk up the hill into the cobbled main street of haworth. The only downside was it was very noisy from under our room window on the Monday night until about half past eleven and as it was so warm we could not shut the window. No problems on the Tuesday night however. Thank you so much for a brilliant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmount manages to sympathetically combine modern day amenities (such as wi-fi, hot tub) with many of the original features that the Bronte Sisters would have much admired. Most of the furniture is antique and much of the interior of the house, including the beautiful stained glass windows, is original. It is this care & attention to detail - both modern and traditional - that leads us to believe Ashmount to be the most comfortable accommodation with the finest restaurant in Haworth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ashmount Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmount Country House Hotel Haworth
- Ashmount Country House Haworth, Yorkshire