I have recently stayed at Ashmount Haworth with my partner, we chose it for an anniversary weekend away. We stayed in Suite Dreams just over the road from the main house. It was superb! The room itself was fantastic, huge four poster bed, free standing copper bath tub (big enough for us both) coupled with WiFi, a sound system and a breath taking view of the moors made it perfect. We walked around the grounds and ate at a local pub in Haworth for one night and in the restaurant in Ashmount the second night. The food at Ashmount was sublime, I had to make a substitution to the menu which was completed without hesitation. The breakfast perhaps was my favourite part, the eggs from the chickens in the grounds were tasty and the bacon/sausages were all local and crowned a delectable meal. The staff were very attentive, nothing was too much trouble. It was an absolute pleasure. Will definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmount manages to sympathetically combine modern day amenities (such as wi-fi, hot tub) with many of the original features that the Bronte Sisters would have much admired. Most of the furniture is antique and much of the interior of the house, including the beautiful stained glass windows, is original. It is this care & attention to detail - both modern and traditional - that leads us to believe Ashmount to be the most comfortable accommodation with the finest restaurant in Haworth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ashmount Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmount Country House Hotel Haworth
- Ashmount Country House Haworth, Yorkshire