“My favourite curry house!”
Review of Curry Corner

Curry Corner
Ranked #21 of 190 Restaurants in Keighley
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Curry Corner is my favourite curry house. The food is fresh and delicious. We also normally receive a complimentary treat which is an added extra touch. Since we moved to the area last year, we saw the reviews for this place and have ordered many takeaways from them - all have been fantastic! We haven't eaten in the restaurant yet but we definitely will soon!

1  Thank 95Steph1234

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Being vegan it was clear they understood what we needed, food was delicious. Will definitely come back.

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Thanks guys loved the Lamb Staff curry extra hot

These guys are the best and make the best curries in Yorkshire .
looking forward to have a sit in meal on the Tour de France weekend .

Great Restuarant and Great Staff

1  Thank troutee
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Visited last night for the first time after reading all the great reviews. Not disappointed!! The meal deal is a bargain at £12 per person & includes a drink, poppadum/pickle tray, starter, main & sundries - you can choose any from the extensive menu.
Food was gorgeous & really well presented. Time was left between courses to allow us to relax & so didn't feel rushed at all.
All the staff were lovely & we enjoyed a great evening chatting away with them.
Thank you - we'll definitely be back!

1  Thank jasu
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is my first ever Trip Advisor review. I have joined specially to review Curry Corner.

I have been going there regularly with my partner for almost 18 months. We used to get takeaways but he took me there on my birthday last year where they made a fuss of me which was lovely. We have been regulars ever since! We go on the specials nights when we can and have never been disappointed.

I went on Friday 23rd May and as usual was not disappointed! All the staff there were as always chatty and friendly. We go for the very good value for money meal deal where you get a drink, starter, main and side dish. I always try to have a different dish each time we go. This time I had the Asian style chicken tikka masala, which was delicious! I usually take half of my meal home but his week I managed to eat it all!

My partner is offered an after dinner drink which he always enjoys. I do not drink spirits so I was very kindly given an alternative this week.

I cannot recommend Curry Corner highly enough. Please do go down there and give it a try, You will not regret it! All the staff are lovely and we can always have a laugh and a joke. If we want to talk privately they do not invade on our conversations.

Thanks guys for making your restarant our regular place to eat.

PS as a female, I am very particular about toilets, as most of us are! The toilets are always clean at Curry Corner and never run out of the essentials!

1  Thank Lleonora