“A great studio with experienced instructors”
Review of Yoga Wellbeing

Yoga Wellbeing
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“A great studio with experienced instructors”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I have been attending this studio since Nov 2013. I started off doing yoga. The yoga classes are great and you take them at your own pace with lots of different options. Everyone is so friendly. The nutrition advice is fantastic. I have lost weight and got fitter by trying lots of different classes. There are lots of variety of classes for all levels. I love it . Their bootcamps are fantastic. Give it a go.

Visited July 2014

Keighley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent All Round Fitness Establishment”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

I began my battle with my weight 2 years ago when I ballooned to 20st 7lbs.

I was loosing weight on my own with just healthy eating but my fitness level stayed poor.

When yoga wellbeing opened in May I began doing some personal training and my fitness dramatically increased.

Combining an active lifestyle with healthy eating and fitness sessiin at this studio I have managed to loose 4 stone so far.

The lessons are extremely cheap with lessons starting from £3.50. With lessons as cheap as that theres no excuse for not giving it a try.

You wont be dissapointed....I wasn't!

Visited June 2013