Premier Inn Bradford North (Bingley) Hotel
US$81
Dalesway Hotel(Ilkley)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Restaurant
All reviewsattached restaurantbrewers fayreyorkshire dalesno liftbronte countrybradford northmeal dealfamily roomquiet locationa great nights sleepwhat it says on the tinclean roomsnight's sleepeasy accessthe pubbudget hotelcomfortable bed
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I had booked a room without the cancellation policy and unfortunately my grandfather passed away. His funeral was scheduled for the day of my stay at the hotel.
I was a regular customer with the hotel (spending close to £1,200 with this hotel in 4 1/2 months) and asked if they would be willing to reschedule my visit to a different date. The receptionist told me no and so I requested a call back from the manager. I did not receive one.
I went to the hotel on the scheduled date after the funeral as I didn't want the hotel to receive money from me for nothing and also to speak to the manager. She just quoted the terms and conditions.
Whilst the terms and conditions may state that rooms can't be amended, I personally think that it was disgusting customer service given the circumstances. The lack of a courtesy call from the manager was also extremely poor customer service. I will not stay in this Premier Inn hotel again and will do my best to avoid other ones.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Andy M
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bradford North (Bingley) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Reviewed 20 May 2014

lovely staff, rooms very clean ,we did not hear any noise at all when we went to bed ,bathroom was cleaned daily with fresh towels shower gel provided ,breakfast was lovely and freshly cooked ,would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane F
Will805, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford North (Bingley) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for you kind comments relating to your stay at BradfordNorth Bingley Premier Inn. Our team members are always please to receive feedback as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service.
We look forward to your next visit to the area.
best regards
Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 13 May 2014

As with most Premier Inns, I get a good service from staff eager and willing to serve, and this was no exception.

The car park is pretty big, fronting a nice-looking building with stone steps. Although it's located on an industrial estate there isn't a great deal of nearby development just yet so Homebase is the only nearby commercial building and it's located far enough away from the main road to hear no noise.

The entrance is north-facing, meaning any cars parked out the front will be in shade all morning and on frosty days will be iced up.

** NOTE: It's advisable to park to the extreme right (or around the back) on colder months - it may mean a longer trek to the vehicle but you'll find the morning sun will have melted last night's frost. **

My room was fine - warm, clean and functional with adequate en-suite. One window was steamed up within the double glazing (sealing failure) which obscured the view from outside; after leaving it open for some time my room gained an odd smoke smell - I was located above the main entrance and caught the scent of smokers drifting upwards, so beware of location.

I did find the light switches somewhat odd; sometimes turning off a bedside light turned on the other; sometimes flicking a wall switch did nothing until another corresponding bedside switch was thrown. I'm not convinced navigating this peculiar combination isn't as a result of incorrect wiring, but I managed to find a system that worked then stuck to it.

Brewer's Fayre restaurant to the side was surprisingly good.

Room Tip: Odd-numbered rooms are around the back and are south-facing, so you get the morning sun and warmth.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I am happy to hear your enjoyed your stay with us at Premier Inn Bradford North Bingley.
I look forward to your next visit.
Kind regards
Premier inn Team Leader

Reviewed 13 May 2014

As usual, the Premier Inn brand proved to be the same standard that you get at any of their hotels. Really can't fault it for being basic, but clean and with a decent breakfast if you fancy it. The staff were a bit impersonal, but for £29 a night I didn't really mind that.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at BradfordNorth Bingley Premier Inn.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind Regards
Premier Inn Team leader

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was exactly what we expected. Good value for money and a great nights sleep.

The bedroom and bathroom were clean and comfortable. We had a room at the very end of the ground floor and it was facing the car park. It was very quiet - never heard anything during our stay.

Although we never used the bar/restaurant for dinner it was very convenient to have it there. We already had dinner plans, otherwise we would have used it. Breakfast was served here though and that was excellent. Again good value for money, a generous selection and coffee/tea on tap. A very good start to the day.

Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a budget hotel. It served it's purpose for our overnight stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Will805, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford North (Bingley) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us here at Bradfordnorth Bingley Premier Inn.
Thank you for your kind comments on our comfortable room and overall service.
I am grateful for your feedback and forward to your next visit to the area.
Kind Regards