“Lunch at the Lemon Tree :)”

Lemon Tree Cafe and Bistro
Ranked #11 of 189 Restaurants in Keighley
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a new cafe/Bistro in Keighley providing an alternative option of food from the already stablished types of cousines. If you are looking for a place to meet up with friends, have a bite to eat, try some of our exciting tapas and mezes or go a bit further and spice it up with our Mexican street food at the Lemon Tree Cafe & Bistro we have it all.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Visited today with my daughter. Live local & this was my first visit but won't be the last!
Lovely welcomes from staff who were quick to offer us menus & drinks.
The menu offers late breakfasts, snacks, salads, tapas & Mexican delights. We opted for the tapas & ordered several 'taster' dishes.
All were excellent, so flavoursome, perfectly cooked & nicely presented. The service was brilliant too.
Looking forward to returning for another lovely lunch & also the themed evenings
Thanks guys!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great that Keighley now has this type of restaurant . Keighley is good if you want a curry but we all need a change. Excellent selection of tapas at reasonable prices. As with other reviews the staff were very helpful and efficient. It was a little quiet for a Saturday night but our party of 4 were all impressed. Only criticism I have is the Mexican beer I ordered was room temperature and should have been chilled as you would expect. This didn't matter though and we will be returning very soon

2  Thank GeoffHunter
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Lemon Tree is a real gem. Great authentic fresh food and plenty of choice for all tastes. The staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble.

2  Thank Mr-Mrs-Jolly
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Having lived in Spain for a while I like a good tapas so I was delighted when I heard about the Lemon Tree as it's only a mile away from me. It's taken me too long to get there, but now I've sampled the food there I'll definitely be back. Great value and some excellent tapas, as well as Greek and Mexican street food. Nice, ambient atmosphere. The only downside can be the parking, but I expect it's much easier in the evening.

2  Thank Jukejoint65
Reviewed 29 June 2014

my friends and I visited on 27th June for birthdays. The staff were reallty friendly and when they were asked for advice on what to eat were very informative and friendly.

I have been here a few times, for those wantinig a microwave meal delivered in 2 minutes this is not for you.Yes it may take a bit longer to arrive but it is freshly cooked and absolutely delicious when it arrives!

Please try this place, the owners and staff cannot do enough for you and the food is delicious, dont be put off by any reviews that say it takes to long to bring your food - enjoy the atmosphere and then enjoy the delicious FRESHLY prepared food!