“Ben is a star !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Ben is a star !”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We called for a treat after cinema , we wanted to go to Pizza Hut but it was packed so we opted for here !
It was very quiet which we found unusual !!
Ben served us and he was very efficient and pleasant.
Our drinks arrived very quickly and we didn't have to wait too long for food .
Our pizza was ok but my daughters fish had to be returned as it was in edible , Ben was very sorry and quickly sorted it but from where we were sitting I could see the chef wasn't too happy !
A new one arrived but that wasn't much better ! I'm guessing frozen fish deep fried in hot fat isn't fantastic but it has been better previously !!!
Again Ben used his professionalism and apologised and quickly amended our bill .
He was also eager for us to use trip advisor to view our comments .

Must say Ben was great and I would employ him !

Manchester, United Kingdom
“My Favourite F&B's”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Staff are always friendly upon arrival and we usually get served by the same Asian gentleman who is spot on. A thick set manager can be pretty useless at times but he gets the job done eventually.

The setting is great so it's hard to feel miserable as you have no option watching the whole service team run from table to table singing happy birthday to anyone that has a badge on killing the Sinatra tunes in the process!!

The cutlery can be quite dirty from time to time but normally spares are available off an empty table.

The food has rarely been bad but the times it has they have taken it on board and discounted the bill 25%.

Will go again for sure.

Thanks

Gordon Lamb

• Visited February 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“management rude! shouting at staff in the dining area.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

can't fault the food for the price you pay. the service is normally great on a morning until the grumpy manager turns in...telling her staff off in front of customers not what we want to listen to every time we come to eat. she also doesn't cope well when rushed as this isn't the first time she's spoilt our experience.....very rude woman and her voice drives me insane! !

Leeds
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Just had a lovely meal at Frankie and Bennies with my Son. The main reason for this review is to praise the fantastic customer service from Ben, who was our server. There are a few people in the retail and restaurant industry that I have met over the years that could do with spending a day with Ben to understand what excellent customer service is. Thank you Ben for being such a star :-)

“Hair in food twice. ”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

On the last 2 occasions I have been here I have found hairs in my meal. First time I ordered pasta and actually had the long blonde hair in my mouth before I noticed it. Me & my girlfriend stopped eating and instantly felt sick. The second time I ordered a calzone I found a medium sized brown hair I fished it out and told our waiter, he then replied "it's because we use butter mushrooms" I eat mushrooms regularly and have never found a hair so I can only assume he knew nothing and got this regularly and it seemed a good excuse. Before this me & my girlfriend used to visit Frankie and Bennys at least once a month and have had birthdays there. I am disgusted with the lack of staff hygiene in the kitchen. I don't think we will be returning again.

1 Thank amberb94