“Customer service”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoyable experience and lovely food however, shocked to have seen the head waitress curse at her staff although the error that was made was her own doing. She far from gave us a warm welcome buy providing us with a cold frown and snappy responses. Our waiter was a lovely man (glasses and brown hair) who tried his best to make us feel comfortable and kept calm even whilst being shouted at and taumented. Most likely wouldn't return.

There are newer reviews for Frankie & Benny's - Leeds Kirkstall Road

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was my first and I have to say last visit to this outlet. On arrival the manager seated us without a smile,only offered main menus not special menu.
The staff member serving came across as harassed and made us feel uncomfortable.
I had the Spaghetti Oceana which was very cool in temperature but full of prawns. The citrus salad with it was so sour with lemon juice it was not possible to eat.
On clearing the manager asked if we wanted desserts without checking if we had enjoyed the main course and seemed in a rush to give us a bill and get us out of the restaurant.
Perhaps staff in this outlet need a career change as customer service is not it.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

It wasn't busy when we arrived mid-day Sunday, but it soon got busy, the system here is wrong, we got seated and drinks order was taken, two adults, one child..... after 6/7 minutes our drinks hadn't arrived and we were struggling to get waiters attention to order our food.... one member of staff noticed me looking around and although he was clearing tables, he came over and asked if we needed anything, I answered I would like to order our food.... I got a chicken wrap, my wife got a half chicken (it was tiny, more like half chick-let) we ordered a kids hotdog...... I told the waiter our drinks had still not arrived, I think they have a buzzer system whereby the bar staff press it to sound once a tables drinks orders are ready. another 5 mins and I had to ask the guy who seated us about our drinks...the drinks finally arrived moments later. by this point the restaurant was getting busy, our food arrived, the fries that were served were atrocious, so bad my wife asked for a jacket potato instead, the waiter was umming/arghing so we said we don't mind paying extra for it, he then put the order through. we waited a long time for the jacket, I saw the potato come on the pass, but no one was free to serve it, eventually the jacket arrived when I asked a passing waiter, by this point my wife had nearly finished her tiny half chicken, there was no butter with the jacket, and had to ask another waiter for some, I thought it be better at this point to order my daughters dessert (she had a set menu) we all finsihed our food, waiting and waiting but still no dessert. it was a chocolate brownie ffs, how long does it take to take one out of the wrapper....? asking the staff once again about the whereabouts of the dessert, he walked up to the pass, the chef just shrugged his shoulders, and produced one within 30 seconds.... so why had we waited 10 minutes for a dish that took less than 30 seconds to produce... like i said, the system is wrong here.... won't be coming back in a rush.... Rosies Diner, Pizza Hut, Aire of the Dog... even Bella pasta will be tried first before i venture back into this F & B's...... Boooo

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

After taking a few mouthfuls out of my bacon steak meal I was mortified to find a beetle hidden within my food. I instantly threw up, although I was asked if I wanted it replacing, it was safe to say I no longer had an appetite

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I would never choose to eat here, if it were not the fact that I was visiting the cinema.Everything is very basic and formulaic, mainly styled towards family's. I had a chicken breast with Monterey jack cheese and chips and a peanut butter and salted caramel ice cream sundae, together with a bottle of water and a coffee, it cost £20.Expensive for average food.