“An hour well spent”

ParaPark Room-Escape - Leeds
Ranked #9 of 66 Fun & Games in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Your group of 2-6 players is locked in a room filled with unique puzzles and exciting twists which they will have to solve to escape in a race against the clock! Do you have what it takes to find the clues and solve the riddles before your time runs out?
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Something I had not done before and not sure I would have done it my family had not taken me along but I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone. An hour was a challenge without seeming impossible, the clues were well thought out and appealed to all of us as a group rather than just to one of us. And it didn't half fell good when we got out with minutes to spare.

Leeds P, Owner at ParaPark Room-Escape - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hi Alan, glad to hear you had a great time. It's nice to see people who aren't sure that room-escape games are really their 'thing' really enjoy the experience!

All reviews