“So much fun !”

ParaPark Room-Escape - Leeds
Ranked #9 of 67 Fun & Games in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Your group of 2-6 players is locked in a room filled with unique puzzles and exciting twists which they will have to solve to escape in a race against the clock! Do you have what it takes to find the clues and solve the riddles before your time runs out?
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I've done other escape rooms but this one was particularly good because it has unsuspecting twists ! It was quite hard which is good as it ups the suspense but we made it out just in time. The guys were lovely and would definately go back when they have their second room up and running !

Leeds P, Owner at ParaPark Room-Escape - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hi Jessica, we're thrilled to hear the you enjoyed the experience and found it exciting and fresh despite having played other room-escape games in the past. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page for news of the second course in the coming weeks!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"clue"
"parts"

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Something I had not done before and not sure I would have done it my family had not taken me along but I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone. An hour was a challenge without seeming impossible, the clues were well thought out and appealed to all of us as a group rather than just to one of us. And it didn't half fell good when we got out with minutes to spare.

Hi Alan, glad to hear you had a great time. It's nice to see people who aren't sure that room-escape games are really their 'thing' really enjoy the experience!