ParaPark Room-Escape - Leeds
Open today: 10:00 - 20:30
Review Highlights
Sneaky

Excellent game with some very sneaky hides. Get your thinking caps on it’s not as easy as it looks... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2018
BrendanD744
Northwich, United Kingdom
via mobile
Creative puzzles

Been to quite a few escape rooms by now (around 6/7 I think!) but this one had some of the most... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
MJScholefield
Bingley, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Leeds
from US$31.21
More Info
All reviews fun hour great fun challenging enough a lot of fun be visiting again great afternoon birthday party my mum hints puzzles game spooky sandor tasks clue inventive brain
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I've done other escape rooms but this one was particularly good because it has unsuspecting twists ! It was quite hard which is good as it ups the suspense but we made it out just in time. The guys were lovely and would definately go back when they have their second room up and running !

Date of experience: March 2017
Leeds P, Owner at ParaPark Room-Escape - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hi Jessica, we're thrilled to hear the you enjoyed the experience and found it exciting and fresh despite having played other room-escape games in the past. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page for news of the second course in the coming weeks!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Something I had not done before and not sure I would have done it my family had not taken me along but I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend to anyone. An hour was a challenge without seeming impossible, the clues were well thought out and appealed to all of us as a group rather than just to one of us. And it didn't half fell good when we got out with minutes to spare.

Date of experience: March 2017

Hi Alan, glad to hear you had a great time. It's nice to see people who aren't sure that room-escape games are really their 'thing' really enjoy the experience!