“Best game ever!”

ParaPark Room-Escape - Leeds
Ranked #9 of 66 Fun & Games in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Your group of 2-6 players is locked in a room filled with unique puzzles and exciting twists which they will have to solve to escape in a race against the clock! Do you have what it takes to find the clues and solve the riddles before your time runs out?
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Great game. People working there are very welcoming ! I can't wait to try another room with friends! Would recommend .

Leeds P, Owner at ParaPark Room-Escape - Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Glad to hear you enjoyed the game, keep your eyes open for the launch of our second course in the coming weeks!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"brain"
"skills"

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I had a really good time there, staff were very friendly! Puzzles were challenging but not difficult. Overall I recommend it to anyone.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the game and thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate the feedback

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Even though I have done an escape room once before in Leeds, I hadn't heard of this place until a me and my friends were given a flyer that gave us a discount for our game. Because we were in the area we decided to give it a go and it was definitely worth it. The puzzles were challenging but manageable, the presentation was nice and there was one room in particular that blew our mind when we first walked in (you'll probably know which one when you go!). If you're interested in escape games then I'd definitely recommend this - and if you are new to the games then I would definitely say this would be a great place to start too! We'll definitely return when they bring out their second game.

2  Thank amlloyd

Glad to hear you enjoyed the game and thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We really appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again when we open our second course in a few weeks!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I've done a couple of these in leeds with my friends before but decided to go with my parents this time - some of the puzzles were a little tricker than I'm used to but all very clever and thematic. A little spooky in parts but works for all ages. I look forward then opening their 2nd room.

Hi Xander,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback - glad to hear you enjoyed the experience enough to come again when we open our second course!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I've done other escape rooms but this one was particularly good because it has unsuspecting twists ! It was quite hard which is good as it ups the suspense but we made it out just in time. The guys were lovely and would definately go back when they have their second room up and running !

Hi Jessica, we're thrilled to hear the you enjoyed the experience and found it exciting and fresh despite having played other room-escape games in the past. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page for news of the second course in the coming weeks!