“Excellent staff and food ”

Tasty's Karahi Restaurant
Ranked #730 of 2,292 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

The service is perfect the food is just as good as the services they never fail to impress the food is always perfect and the price for the quality of food is really good I can't fault this place at all

1  Thank Amit P

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

The food is very nice but the portion size is very small. You get 3 free chapatis with main meals but you have run out of Curry on your second chapati!!! Please be more generous as it costs you pennies but we are paying quite a bit more wanting restaurant standard. You let yourselves down with small portion size.

2  Thank Steven A
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I have been recommended this place a few times so I finally gave it a go and it didn't dissapoint.

I went for the seekh kebab and meat palak and I was very impressed. Needless to say I'll be visiting again sampling more of the menu.

Also very good value for money and friendly staff.

1  Thank rumposrb
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Came here with a big group of 9 of us after work on the advice of a friend. All i can say is wow. Although its not the most stylish places going the quality of the food more than makes up for it. A very well run family business all the brothers are very helpful and work hard. I had seekh kebab samosa and the chicken large balti off the bone and that was one of the best curries ive had in a long time definitely would recommend again

1  Thank Kieran R
Reviewed 23 July 2016

We have been to Tasty's quite a few times now. Don't expect anything posh and it defo is not situated in a posh location but the food is lovely. It is a very basic layout but traditional Indian/Asian eating house.
The staff are very friendly and check all the time if you are enjoying the food. No alcohol is served on the premises.
We shared a mixed starter which consisted of pakora, onion Bhaji, mushroom Bhaji, shikh kebab with salad with a couple of other things I cannot remember the name of. It came with a HOT mint and chilli sauce.
The main we both had was chicken balti which came with either rice or chapatis.
Defo would recommend if you would like to taste authentic cuisine.

1  Thank sparky632