“My regular”

Tasty's Karahi Restaurant
Ranked #744 of 2,390 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this place over the past 15 years plus and still love the food. I have to say the kebabs are a lot less spicier now than what they used to be but I miss that buzz. Bring back the chillies and please give more salad and mint sauce. The guy who owns it is a good man, good service overall.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank BZ4eva

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Called for lunch at tasty’s as they was just opening, had a fantastic chicken naan kebab. The best!!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Venture177069
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

After numerous recommendations for this place and reading the reviews, we decided to give the takeaway service a try one Saturday night. I cannot begin to describe how disappointed we were when the food arrived. We had ordered lamb bhuna, chicken madras and chicken jalfrezi, and not one of them was anything like we'd had from other takeaways, they were all watery and bland. Also the meat in the meals was very mealy and tasteless. The food was binned after a couple of mouthful's. Obviously, because of all the good reviews on TA there must be some good options to be had here, but I'm not in a hurry to try anything else soon.

Date of visit: November 2017
3  Thank 2bloodytourists
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Tasty's has had a great new refurbishment and looks better than ever. You'll struggle to find better food in Leeds and you definitely WON'T find better seekh kebabs anywhere at all.
The service is as good as the seekh kebabs and I couldn't recommend this place enough!!
5 stars

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Dannial B
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Come here on a regular basis, the food is consistently superb. The chicken or lamb seekh kebabs are excellent. I've tried most of the curries on the menu, all excellent , but my favourites are lamb karahi off the bone or the lamb chana.
Great simple, tasty food with no frills.

Date of visit: April 2017