“Always a good alternative”
Review of Polash

Polash
Ranked #650 of 1,914 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Always had a good meal here. We tend to go when not sure what else to do or where to go it won't let you down. Well worth a visit

2  Thank Davidlidd

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Lovely food, attentive and welcoming staff, and a nice atmosphere. We went as a party of four after going to the indoor climbing wall nearby, and we were definitely not dressed up for the occasion, but the staff didn't seem to mind (there were no other customers in that night). I had a vegetarian paneer dish with rice, and it was possibly the best paneer I've had! Two of our party went for the 'chef's feast' (I think that's what it's called) which is a bit of everything cooking at the time - they said it was quite a lot of food. There's a vegetarian version of that available on request, though it's not on the menu.

1  Thank HBunyan
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I'm a regular at the polash for some time now the food is nice and the waiters are very friendly I'm very disappointed and angry I have been leaving tips for the waiters which they deserve for years only to be told by the waiters they don't receive a penny the money fills the owners pockets
Mean owners next time I will go I will confront them about it very sad

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We visited Polash for the buffet on 5 October 2013, 10.95 is a great price for a choice of around 20 starters/mains and deserts.

The starters included, popadoms, pickles/dips, salad, chicken wings, fish pakora, spicy rings, chicken tikka, sheesh and shami kebabs etc, all of which were lovely and we coudnt fault any of them.

The mains were again very nice with a selection of around 8 dishes i tried 4 or 5 and all were tasty. On the downside they had run out of rice, naans and had no chappatis on offer.

The deserts had a great choice of coffees which were well presented, and a good selection of cakes which looked amazing, unfortunately they were not so great to taste as they were all pretty dry and tastless. Also ice cream in 4 or 5 flavours were on offer.

All in all we enjoyed the visit and for a buffet the selection was great, the atmosphere was nice and the service was good...
only Ziggys in Halifax I have so far found offers a better all round buffet as the desserts are as good as the starters and mains

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Really good food, helpful staff, a really good place to visit. We are regular visitors to the Polash and the standards never vary. They also do a takeaway service which they do at a very competitive price and the food is of a very high quality; They make children very welcome and make anything that they want. They are very flexible with their menu and try to please everyone. They also do a buffet which is excellent value with plenty of choice.both starters and main courses. Deserts and tea or coffee is also included.