“Terrible Decor, Great Food”
Review of Polash

Polash
Ranked #627 of 1,974 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Been here many times now. Lived near here for a long time before trying it because it looks horrible from the outside. The inside isnt much better although thats just on style, it is very clean. They do a buffet which really is worth the cash. Cant remember the actual price but its about £10-£12 each to eat all you like. Not the greatest food in the world but still very nice with a huge selection. Id say the best bits are the starters, kebabs, lamb chops and so on. The mains are pretty good too. Deserts are quite shocking but i guess you cant ask for everything at that price. Will keep going to this place.

1  Thank bah77

Reviewed 7 December 2013

This place is the worse we have been to.
The place was about 15% full, so not busy at all.
The service was very slow, we were seated and it took 10 minutes to get our drinks, the waiter who took our order totterd off to the kitchens. (so had to ask another waiter) even though there was a bar waitress behind the bar who could have been asked by the waiter to get our drinks.

There was the buffet option which we took.

The food was terrible, it was luke-warm, and the starters all tasted the same.

The main courses also were luke-warm, and had no flavour, just very hot spice again all same taste, and not very nice looking, (looked like it may have been yesterdays left-overs).

We visited this place at about 8pm 6-12-2013.

I would recommend that all avoid this place at all costs, better going hungry than facing this food.

Cost of food £12 each, and £3 for a pint of coke, well cheap cola of some sorts.
My last comment about this place, you have been warned.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Always had a good meal here. We tend to go when not sure what else to do or where to go it won't let you down. Well worth a visit

2  Thank Davidlidd
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Lovely food, attentive and welcoming staff, and a nice atmosphere. We went as a party of four after going to the indoor climbing wall nearby, and we were definitely not dressed up for the occasion, but the staff didn't seem to mind (there were no other customers in that night). I had a vegetarian paneer dish with rice, and it was possibly the best paneer I've had! Two of our party went for the 'chef's feast' (I think that's what it's called) which is a bit of everything cooking at the time - they said it was quite a lot of food. There's a vegetarian version of that available on request, though it's not on the menu.

1  Thank HBunyan
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I'm a regular at the polash for some time now the food is nice and the waiters are very friendly I'm very disappointed and angry I have been leaving tips for the waiters which they deserve for years only to be told by the waiters they don't receive a penny the money fills the owners pockets
Mean owners next time I will go I will confront them about it very sad