“Great Food, Great Service, Great Value...”

Primo Ristorante Cafe Bar
Ranked #148 of 1,974 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The restaurant opened in 2008 and since has built a reputation for good quality service and food - and with its comfortable, contemporary interior, superb food and extensive affordable wine list, has rapidly become one of the most popular destination restaurants in the city for both lunch and dinner.Situated at West Point on Wellington Street, this Italian ristorante has a highly experienced team ready to create delicious authentic Italian dishes using fresh local produce and imported Italian specialities - all served with a delightful mix of Mediterranean panache and Yorkshire warmth and value.They show passion for customer service and when asked what makes Primo different - The answer is simple: Italian staff, quality of customer service, great menu created from typical Italian dishes using only fresh - not frozen - ingredients and nevertheless, the value for money compared to quality of food and wine.
Reviewed 9 December 2012

This is the third time I have eaten at Primo and each time has been exceptional, the staff are helpful, attentive and happy, the food is faultless; I had a beautiful venison steak, cooked blue as you like and it was perfect. Great value prosecco and very pleasant surroundings. I can't fault them, especially when they don't have something you ask for, they go out of their way to accommodate and provide comparable alternatives. Highly Recommended!

1  Thank Andi_McBurnie

Reviewed 29 November 2012

We were at Primo in Leeds on Sat 24th Nov. All 4 of us enjoyed our meal &the excellent service . We thought the total bill for 4 of us for food & drinks finished of with licqour coffees was reasonable. We will definitely go back to Primo next time we are in Leeds. Brian,Heather,Graeme,Jennifer. Kirkcaldy Scotland

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I found this restaurant on trip advisor and after reading the reviews I thought it would be a good place to take some visiting relatives who are real 'foodies' to. I was not wrong. The restaurant was a little hard to find, you expect it to be on Wellington Street but it is off on a side street. The staff are welcoming as soon as you walk through the door. The service is excellent really helpful and friendly. If you are unsure what to order like me (I was stuck between the pork and the venison) they know their menu so well they can help you make the right choice. We had 3 courses and we all chose different dishes, each one was well presented and full of wonderful flavours. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone, but its perhaps not the best place for the kiddies. Price wise we all thought it was very reasonable about £35 a head with drinks included.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I went to Primos again on Friday night and once again it was brilliant. The food is of the highest quality, the service is perfect and done with personality and charm and the pre-7pm menu is such a bargain. It's generous portions and choices from the main menu - none of this feeling like you're on the pauper menu!
The other exciting thing is you can have many of the main meals as smaller portions meaning you can try even more if their delicious food.
I'm a very picky restaurant visitor and even more so when it comes to Italian food - the bar has been set very hight in Italy. But Primos does not disappoint, it is excellent every time.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

great costumer service, very friendly and professional staff. a delicious menu with lots to chose from. lovely atmosphere. and all for a very decent price.
definitely recommend