“Great food!”

Primo Ristorante Cafe Bar
Ranked #239 of 1,891 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The restaurant opened in 2008 and since has built a reputation for good quality service and food - and with its comfortable, contemporary interior, superb food and extensive affordable wine list, has rapidly become one of the most popular destination restaurants in the city for both lunch and dinner.Situated at West Point on Wellington Street, this Italian ristorante has a highly experienced team ready to create delicious authentic Italian dishes using fresh local produce and imported Italian specialities - all served with a delightful mix of Mediterranean panache and Yorkshire warmth and value.They show passion for customer service and when asked what makes Primo different - The answer is simple: Italian staff, quality of customer service, great menu created from typical Italian dishes using only fresh - not frozen - ingredients and nevertheless, the value for money compared to quality of food and wine.
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Just had what is probably the best steak of my life. Dined using a Living Social voucher and anything on the menu was available; the food for both of us (steak and cod) was beautiful. Good service from the staff; nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

visited with a hen do and expected a normal run of the mill italians
however this is beautifully modern with a lovely waiting area where you can relax with a drink then you are ushered to your table.
The food was absolutely gorgeous and cooked to perfections. The pork medallions are definately worth a try
absolutely delightful and staff are really on the ball

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is a great restaurant with a fantastic Atmosphere and excellent food. The menu is various and suitable for everyone and this is the original Italian food.. Great staff and professional barman.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We have visited this restaurant twice - both times with a Living Social voucher - and the food was excellent, although I have only sampled the pizzas. The service is really good too. They don't treat you any differently because you are using a discount voucher. We had made a reservation (as per the conditions of the voucher) but were running quite late due to unforeseen circumstances. I called the restaurant to explain and they were great - said they would hold the table for us and just to get there when we could. The voucher was a pasta dish or pizza each and a glass of house wine or a house beer. But they asked me which wine I actually wanted and brought me out a glass of that instead. Their house beer is definitely worth a try - it was nicer than a lot of named brands. They also do an early bird menu - I noticed it for the first time last week. I can't remember the price but I remember thinking it was a great deal. We intend returning to take advantage of the offer.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

8 of us went for dinner on a Tuesday night. It was quite busy. We were soon sorted with menus and drinks but then there was a big gap and a prompt needed to give our orders. A couple of the starters were not piping hot but just about hot enough not to complain. I've had better risotto.

1  Thank Toosoups