“Amazing bar- great atmosphere and drinks”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre
Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My girlfriend and i visited the sky bar on valentines day and ended up staying for a few hours we were so impressed! The cocktail list is fantastic, staff are well-presented and provide top rate customer service, and the atmosphere of the bar in general was lush. The best bar we visited in leeds.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (4,285)

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had a too a late checkout at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Leeds. The staff explained me kindly that I will not get the type of bed I reserved.
To make me feel good, I was offered a delicious and cookie :)

I found the room very basic and I did not see any relations with Hilton. The breakfast is standard as well.
I liked the Location.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Good location, nice rooms and good breakfast.

Only thing we did not like was that the hotel seems to be quite popular on Fridays and Saturdays (skybar), and it actually was a fistfight in the lobby when we arrived late Friday. When returning from dinner on Saturday, we were told that we were not allowed in the skybar due to my shoes - too casual. Would suggest the hotel tell the security guards to take care of the hotel guests, and not tell them straight.

Having said this, would highly recommend the hotel any time!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed here recently whilst on a course held at a local centre. I was worried when i saw the location was so near to the train station. infact my room had a birds eye view. however i didn't hear a thing. I had a fantastic room on the 9th floor. the rooms are spacious and clean with excellent bathrooms and a number of freebies. The staff were proffesional & helpfull. and breakfast was definatly worth getting up for.I also made use of the small but well equiped fittness room. Only negative i can give this hotel is the pedestrian access which is signposted through the Dark Arches It would be much better to be directed down Little Neville st. especially when its dark.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I've lost count of the number of times we have stayed here......we should try somewhere different but we don't.

The hotel is perfect for a weekend with everything Leeds City Centre has easily accessible.

We normally stay in a junior suite, which is spacious and comfortable.

One little niggle.....our room wasn't ready until 4pm, but with drinks vouchers, it wasn't a problem.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Great room on 4th floor over looking the busy Leeds train station silently. Hotel is very busy but was clean and pleasant. Well worth the money :) Really close to nightlife too with well lit areas to walk back down too.
Will definitely return.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Brought my boyfriend here for the night and booked into fazenda across the courtyard to eat. Gorgeous hotel. Had a king junior suite with floor to ceiling windows. Huge room and lovely views across the city. Bathroom huge with double shower. Great big bed. Fab freebies in the room. Very quiet and couldn't here noise. Excellent location. Across the courtyard is fazenda, and also an Italian and a Japanese. Real ale pub the hop is great too. Just on the river and about a 5 minute walk to Leeds trinity centre. Free cookie on check in was lovely touch. Cannot fault this hotel other than the the staff could smile a little more and be a little more friendly. All in all top hotel. Excellent value for money.