Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre
US$140
US$129
  • Pool
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$125
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
US$154
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$105
CrownePlaza.com
US$66
4,353 results
All reviewssky loungeapple tvrooftop barwarm cookiescanal viewtrain stationdouble treegranary wharfrailway archesapple maccity centreon arrivaltop floorvalet parkingbars and restaurantscar parklovely hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2009

Excellent value (£59) for a twin room, parking not really an issue.No hotel spaces left so we parked under the arches just outside the hotel £12 for the remainder of the day, overnight and till 11pm the next evening. Of all of the hotels i have stayed in , in Leeds city centre you have to pay for parking. Our experience at this hotel was by far the best we have stayed in. Good quality rooms with everything you need in them,staff were polite,Sky lounge well worth going to for a drink (13th floor) excellent views and open till 2am . Breakfast was good,coffee/tea, toast and english breakfast brought to your table with your choice on how you want your egg cooking, buffett for the cereal&juice etc. We had a great time and would definately go back.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2009

Had to change the 1st room I've been given because there was pee on the toilet seat !!!! Quite disgusting welcome which makes you nervous your whole stay. And I had to wait 15 minutes to get another room, where I found a hair in the shower the morning after...
Room has modern/simple/quite cold furniture.
The windows are not very hermetic so some very cold air was entering the room and I had to put the heaters at their max, and it was so noisy.
The only good thing was the Imac I had in the room but since the remote went out of order very fast I couldn't watch tv nor do anything else with it.
Breakfast was quite poor.

Could be a great deal at 99£, modern hotel, 5 minute walk from the shopping areas, but a clean room is not something you want to compromise with.
And I would'nt get out of the hotel at night because the brick archs street is already a bit creepy during day time.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2009

Well what can I say. My stay was great. The facilities are as excellent as usual. I managed to enjoy the sky lounge a bit more this time. Its perfect for chilling out in the afternoon and after work whether it be to finish a book or close a deal its fantastic. A big Thank you to Tom on guest services as my I phone has never worked so well after Tom fixed it. In addition to that all the staff are great the food is excellent. However I would request that more vegetarian dishes be added onto the menu as I don't always fancy a meat dish. Apart from that Natalie and the girls on reception must be congratulated as nothing is too difficult for them to solve.
Also Grant the new manager is a fantastic addition to the team. However the best part of my stay is the staff in the granary lounge bar. The girls known as Kosie and Lucy and gang always have a warm welcome and make fantastic cocktails. Well worth a visit to this bar.
All in all I can't wait till February where this time I'm booked into the Towers Suite where surely it will be once again a memorable stay for all the right reasons.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2009

We stayed in the hotel in November and booked a club room, but we where upgraded by hotel to a suite. we could of had the room from 10am but we arrived at 12.30pm to find check in packed, eventually when we got to check in found there was 1 space left in the underground parking then to be told my car wouldn't fit in the lift (its a 4x4) as it was too heavy. was then told that i had to park on the Ncp parking 10 min walk away or had a option to park in the arches but people said that the parking attendant's where dodgy and charged double the price the next day or what they wanted. Eventually after a lengthy discussion with concierge they got me into the ground car park so was all happy days, the concierge's bent over back wards for you shame i couldn't say the same about the check in girl's (just excuse after excuse).

Any way thats the only gripe i have about this hotel the parking, this hotel is absolutely fantastic and the staff are there to help and they do what they can to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are top spec and the food (breakfast) was to match, would definitely recommend to anyone and hope they sort the parking issue soon.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2009

My first ever review but would really like to share my experience at the City Inn.

Before my arrive, I checked out some of the reviews by previous guest and they were right, the service from the staffs are top class, very well mannered and go out of their way to help.

Lobby – Lobby was a bit disappointing, it was like in a commercial building lobby…mm maybe that’s what they call contemporary (I must be too old fashion!)

Room - was a little on the small side but pretty standard city hotel size I guess.
Deco was clean and fresh. The Mac and internet access was a great touch as with the iron and ironing board. The bed was cosy and comfy.
I had a lower level room but the view was pretty enough and with the surrounding construction work the noise was not as bad as I imagine.

Dinner – Had dinner serviced at the City Café. The staffs were again top class but asking how I was enjoying my meal every 5-10min was just a bit annoying. All credits are given to the staff but not the chef, food was terrible! I had to return the dish and second dish was no better but at least it’s not off.

Drinks – Headed to bar on 13th Floor, the view is stunning and again the staff are excellent, very helpful and the manager even tailor made cocktail to my taste. Now that’s what I call service.

Breakfast – I had the express breakfast to go and it was a sizable portion enough for two.

My overall experience is Excellent the best I have experienced for a while. I will definitely go back in the future and one that truly worth recommending.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business