Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
Agoda.comUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Great litte find in a convenient location for getting around
First time I've travelled alone and was caught up in the floods down south delaying my arrival , I arrived after midnight and the manager couldn't be more helpful,
My husband asked if they could have a sandwich made for me on arrival and this I took to my room and was delicious, most welcome after a 9 hour journey
Warm cosy room, tea, coffee and biscuits so I was happy..
Great shower with piping hot water and a comfy bed
Breakfast was great, greeted by Mandy who was so friendly and helpful...
Made eating alone a pleasure, thank you!
Cooked breakfast was available but I didn't need it after fresh orange, weetabix and fruit and good strong fresh coffee...
There was also fresh pastries, cheeses, breads, yoghurts all included in my stay
A great experience and will be returning...

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Innkeepers_Lodge_01, Guest Relations Manager at Innkeeper's Lodge Leeds West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Thanks for leaving us such great feedback. We’re really glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I had a lovely time at this hotel. The room was clean and big and nothing was to much trouble for the staff. Lovely restaurant as well serving delicious food. I would not hesitate to return. Good location

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy S
Innkeepers_Lodge_01, Guest Relations Manager at Innkeeper's Lodge Leeds West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Thanks for your feedback on your visit. We’re really glad you enjoyed it and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Booked in yesterday (8/10/2016) for an overnight stay as we were attending a friends engagement party. The Calverley Arms is a beautiful building set in its own grounds which was converted into a hotel in 1999. On arrival the staff were very friendly and booking in was completed with the minimum of fuss. Our room was very well appointed, clean and very comfortable. There is ample car parking space in the grounds.
Tea and coffee were provided in our room along with a TV and hair drier.

After returning from the party we had a good nights sleep in a very comfortable bed. We opted for the full English breakfast which was first class served by attentive staff. Check out was at noon so there was no rush to leave.

The tariff was very reasonable with a continental breakfast included in the price. As mentioned for an additional fee we upgraded to a full English.

I would highly recommend The Innkeepers Lodge and the Calverley Arms as a place to stay. Thank you to all the staff for making our short but relaxing stay a pleasant one. I would not hesitate in booking again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Innkeepers_Lodge_01, Guest Relations Manager at Innkeeper's Lodge Leeds West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

We’re really glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for your positive comments, we’ll make sure they’re seen by the team.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from a three night stay at the Calverley Arms.
Good: this is an extremely well presented pub nicely furnished inside and with a pleasant exterior including a large patio and garden area. Our room was very spacious and had everything we needed including plenty of storage space, a TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a nice en suite bathroom. The pub itself was kept very clean as was our room including fresh towels every day. Thank you Christine. A continental breakfast is included in the room price which was very good with a variety of food available. We opted for a "full English" breakfast each day which was ample and very well prepared using fresh produce.
Bad: it is a shame that this pub is let down by unnecessary shortcomings as it could be a real gem. Our two complaints relate to the beer and the evening meal. There were five real ales on offer all of which were kept in poor condition. They tasted acidic and were cloudy suggesting either a lack of effort to clean the pumps properly or a lack of knowledge in keeping real ales correctly. At nearly £4 a pint I would have expected quality but didn't find any. As far as the food was concerned it was poorly presented and was definitely not value for money. A prime example is the side salad priced at £2.50 which comprised a handful of greens, one cherry tomato and three thin slices of red onion. That is how to make £2.40 profit at the expense of a customer which is completely unacceptable. I know the manager takes note of reviews and I hope these issues are addressed as at present they would stop us visiting again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Innkeepers_Lodge_01, Guest Relations Manager at Innkeeper's Lodge Leeds West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Your feedback is what helps us improve so thanks so much for taking the time to leave your comments.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We booked two family rooms here which were very spacious and comfortable. The evening meal was excellent and the staff were also on their toes with any requests taken care of. So we all looked forward to a nice breakfast in the morning after a pleasant day and evening. Not so. We had to ask for more plates, fruit juice, bread and glasses etc. The staff were ok but seemed to just hang around the bar area chatting to each other without checking if anything anything needed replenishing. It looked like they stocked up at the beginning of breakfast and then just didn't bother after that. That's why I can only give it an average rating otherwise it would have been excellent.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paul A
Innkeepers_Lodge_01, Guest Relations Manager at Innkeeper's Lodge Leeds West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

We’re sorry your last visit wasn’t what you expected. Guest feedback is really important to us as it helps us improve so thank you for taking the time to leave a review.