“Amazing service”

Ranked #5 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Amazing service”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

A group of us stayed here recently while in Leeds for a stag weekend. The location is great ( 5 minutes from the train station and loads of pubs and restaurants on your doorstep). Rooms very clean as well.
The best part of this hotel though are the staff. One of our group took ill whilst there and the staff could not have done more to help us.
I can't recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I was looking for a nice looking room for our getaway for one night for Leeds pride for me and my girlfriend, so chose this hotel because of the location and also the room looked gorgeous, so booked here, we were early and we were able to drop our bag off and then check in later, when we checked in we had to pay by card or else it was an extra twenty pound!!! So make sure you pay on card, room was amazing and there was hidden little gems all over including the I mac, :), the location of the hotel came in very handy for toilet visits as we could not get into anywhere lol, would definitely stay here again if I was staying for a few days as you have everything you need, excellent hotel overall

• Stayed August 2013
Vayrac, France
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is the second time that my wife and I have stayed at this Roomzzz Aparthotel and the third time with the chain. It remains great value for money. Our apartment room for 3 nights had everything we needed and more - kitchen, washing machine, computer (using TV), internet access, iron and ironing board. The storage space for clothes is a bit skimpy but that was our only quibble. The fruit, croissants and coffee in the serve-yourself area in reception were fine. There is now a café right next door offering a bigger selection of food and drink for breakfast, should you want it.There was always someone in reception and each one was helpful. We didn't have a car this time but there is a car park opposite. The station is a 6-minute walk away. It's very close to the imaginatively-developed area along the river Aire and a wide range of high-quality restaurants and shops. Why stay anywhere else?

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Molepolole
Stockton-on-Tees, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My boyfriend took me to roomzzz for a romantic get away, where he actually proposed to me!
Hotel is so ideally located as its a short walk from the bus drop off, and a short walk from the town centre with a ton of shops, bars and places to eat. We were early for check in and so we were allowed to leave our cases before coming back later. Room was extremely clean and spacious - we stayed in a smart studio. Only gripes were we requested a balcony weeks before and were given the smallest corner one when im pretty sure others were available and the shower was quite small. Other than that the place was excellent. iMac's come in very handy to watch netflix and stuff - I wasn't very well on the second night so we got a takeaway and watched a movie which was lovely! Big doors onto the balcony are a godsend in the heat and the black out curtains make sure you get a great sleep. Reception staff are excellent and helped us find places to eat and fixed the iMAC for us when the sound wouldn't work. I'd DEFINITELY stay again and i'm planning to visit again soon.
P.s, sign up to the free roomzzzz royalty card to save atleast 10% on bookings! xx

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TattooedCatLady
South Shields, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

The hotel is extremely clean and the rooms are enormous with settees and free wifi. The location is great near the restaurants public transport and pubs. I normally have dust mite allergy in hotels but I slept like a baby in this one

• Stayed July 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was my first stop in a Roomzzz Aparthotel and I have to say that I was impressed. The room was clean and bright, the facilities were fantastic and the hotel staff friendly. I also like the fact that my friends were stopping down the corridor and the apartment style of the room allowed us to go around and socialise in the living area. I would recommend this hotel and will be using Roomzzz Aparthotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Walsall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Excellent room everything you need, beats standard hotels easy,very spacious,
No swimming pools or restaurants though if your looking for that!
The location is close,easy to walk to leeds city center! There's everything you need in the apartment and you get your own apple mac :)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple