Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

from US$29.10
from US$654.00
from US$7.86
3,910 results
All reviews crossbow range elephant armour sword fighting five floors suits of armour free entry all ages free water taxi few hours top floor interactive displays on display picnic area great place to visit rainy day couple of hours gift shop
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Wonderful place for folks of all ages. Doesn't matter if your a hard core history buff or just curious. Great events and exhibits for all ages. Kid friendly and you can get there via foot car or my personal favourite, water taxi!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Went there with my friends come over from liverpool so much too do there four floor in total lot for the children too do as well history going back years men in metal armour there film too watch as well plus they have demonstrations on got disabled access lifts up all floor they have a restaurant on ground floor one on the 1st floor great day out for families it's all free plus after get walk the leeds liverpool canal with next the museum they all different barrages and boats too look plus have boat ride pay extra for that lovely in the summer take a picknick sit out enjoy the surrounding if your tourist not sure how too get there bus from the city centre which drop outside the museum worth a look give a try give 9 out 10 of every one diffrent

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I visited this please with my kids and the whole family loved it. There is many interesting things to do. My favourite part was the lord of the rings swords. Entry is free. Only negativum is the gift shop which is very expensive.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Amazing amount of information and detail to see. The displays are brilliantly constructed. Interaction and videos we could have spent days here. But as entrance is Free you can come back anytime for more.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This is one interesting museum. Every floor holds something that will grab your attention. Not just war, but history, hunting, culture, manufacturing and geography are all relevant subjects that are covered.

The staff we encountered were also brilliant.

Just go!!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

It was the first time I'd been here and it was amazing, completely different to what I expected. We saw a fencing demonstration based on a fight between two french men in 1898. An amazing display of armours from around the country. The medieval and Oriental section was my favourite. One of the staff explained Waterloo to us when we was looking at the battlefield layout, he knew his stuff and made talking about it enjoyable. I'm definitely coming back.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Lots to see ,but not much of world war 1 or 2
Very interesting
Lift access good and there was plenyty of talks

Reviewed 1 week ago

It's a very big building with an impressive facade above the canal.
There are some very interesting exhibits but if you're not very interested in weapons and war it doesn't take long to walk round.
Nice gift shop and activities like crossbow range. They hold good events like jousting

Reviewed 1 week ago

Wow 100 out of 100 for this one. Superb place friendly staff houses the best collection of armoury I have seen outside London

Reviewed 1 week ago

A brilliant museum detailing the use of weaponry in times of war and also in hunting and law enforcement. Going back as far as the Greeks to the modern era as well as weapons from the realms of fantasy.

However, go up to the 5th floor. There's a crossbow range. Something I did not see myself doing when I woke up that morning.

With free entry as well, a great way to spend a couple of hours. Also plenty of talks and shows which I hope to attend should I return.