“Good location for town centre - lovely hotel.”
Review of Crowne Plaza Leeds

Crowne Plaza Leeds
Ranked #20 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
staffs
“Good location for town centre - lovely hotel.”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Good location for town centre - approx ten minutes walk in to town. Close to smaller convenience stores and a few bars.
Hotel room was very clean and tidy, price did not include our parking or breakfast. Pool was warm and clean, facilities were clean and all in working order.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this review, 29 November 2011
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I see from your comments that breakfast was not included in your rate. Breakfast can be purchased in the morning at a cost of £15.95 per person or alternatively for those that are happy to pay on arrival, we offer a pre paid breakfast voucher at a cost of £9.95 per person. We do also offer rates that are inclusive of breakfast.

Our car parking is chargeable as you mentioned at an overnight cost of £13.00 Sunday-Thursday and £9.00 Friday –Saturday.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Atherstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Stay here often these days. Room upgrade always given and gym is open till 10. There is a pool but ive never been in. Food is good and staff are friendly. Internet is chargeable which means i spend a fortune on it for 2 devices (£30 for 24 hours). Probably dues a facelift soon but definitly recommended.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed staying with us on a regular basis but was a little confused by your comments about our internet charges.

As far as I am aware, if you purchase an internet code to use in one of our bedrooms this should enable you to link up 2 devices at a cost of £16.00. I would suggest speaking to one of our receptionists next time you stay with us to clarify this. Hopefully this will reduce the cost of your internet charges long term.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

stayed here early in the year and it was great. nice staff/room/pool. parking was a bit steep. about a 7 minute walk into city centre

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this review, 28 October 2011

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do indeed charge for car parking but our rates are comparable with all other city centre hotels and car parks in the area.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I stayed here at the Crowne plaza in Leeds about a week ago now, and the stay was great. The staff in particular were great, Kim (I think thats her name?!) was really helpful, chatty and always went the extra mile. The only downside was the food I ordered to my room, too greasy and oily. But other than that, fantastic.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found Kim particularly helpful.
Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to her, as they serve as a great motivator.

London
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Stayed for just one night in January 2011 to visit someone in the General Infirmary(hospital). We were two adults and one 6 year old and we picked the hotel for the pool as a treat for the 6 year old. She absolutely loved it and it kept her occupied for hours! The room was fantastic (2 large beds) and the buffet breakfast had everything you could possibly want. The only slight downside is that the hotel is a bit out of the way, but nothing unmanageable. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this review, 18 October 2011
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that your family enjoyed their stay with us, and found our pool particularly useful!

Reviewed 16 October 2011

Booked on same day as visit on laterooms application on my iPhone. Staff really helpful, great location, easy to get to and close to town. Bed was really comfy... No noise heard late at night even though it was an ideal location to stay for a night out. The beat thing was the free use of the health centre which had a jacuzzi, pool, steam room and sauna. Overall very impressed with my stay.

• Stayed October 2011

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2011

My friend and I booked weekend away in Crowne Plaza Leeds. The hotel is lovely, nice food, the staff couldn`t have been more helpful. The swimming pool, steam room and jacuzzi which we used were excellent. The buffet breakfast served an excellent selection of fruit and cooked breakfast. Fantastic service in restaurant- Andrew so nice & friendly! The girl from reception Caroline provide us with absolutely great customer service, so polite and always professional. Make us feel welcome from beginning till the end of our stay!!!!! Will go back:)

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Meg G

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to both Andrew and Karolina, as they serve as a great motivator.