Crowne Plaza Leeds
US$89
  • Pool
US$113
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$73
US$99
US$95
US$109
US$95
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$105
US$99
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Hotels.com
1,850 results
All reviewscity centretwo double bedsswimming poolsteam roomreception staffair conhealth clubcar parkleisure facilitiesbottled waterhen weekendlittle extraslovely hotelmini barexecutive roombuffet stylefull english
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Am a multi returning guest to the Crowne Plaza at Leeds. Rooms are very comfortable and the bedding is up to the usual high standard of extreme comfortableness found in all Crowne Plaza Hotels.

The restaurant on the ground floor can be a bit lonely some evenings but the food is good. Bar food is a bit hit and miss and can be rather slow.

Nice swimming pool.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you stay with us regularly and that you find our rooms and bedding comfortable. As you may know, this is due to the fact that all Crowne Plazas run a Sleep Advantage Scheme and our bedding and mattresses are of particular importance to us. This is to ensure our guests receive the best nights sleep possible.

Please be assured I will be passing on your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager with regards to our Bar food. I was sorry to hear that you feel the service in this area is not consistent.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

stayed at this hotel on Saturday night and was very impressed with the hotel, especially the day time reception staff. Must comment on the overnight one however, we were a party of 5 ladies age 43-53 and returned to the hotel at 2am, wondered whether we would be able to end the night with a nice hot drink and maybe a baileys, however the man in question was not at all happy that 1st we asked if bar open, then when we said we wanted hot drinks he said no he doesnt do them at night! You would think he woiuld have been glad of doing something, although he was sitting reading his paper! I have to say though he really was the grumpiest staff member ever, apart from that though hotel great.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank fieldhouse

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback regarding your recent stay.

Here at the Crowne Plaza Leeds we strive to provide each of our guests with the highest level of service and customer care and I deeply regret that on this occasion, we seemed to have failed to deliver this during our night shift.

The feedback we receive from our valued guests enables us to target problem areas and, wherever possible, take the necessary actions to ensure problems can be avoided in the future.

With regards to your comments about our night team member, I would like to apologise for the way in which you were treated. This is certainly not acceptable and I will be speaking with our Front Office Manager who will raise this with the individual in question.

On a final note, may I once again apologise for the shortcomings experienced during your short break in Leeds and I hope that we welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Leeds at some point in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

A friendly reception in a well placed hotel for the city centre. It's hardly Crowne Plaza class, more a Holiday Inn but ok, just a bit overpriced. The room was showing it's age but clean as it should be. Yes I would stay here again if I could get better rates more in keeping with a 3 star rather than a 4 star.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some great customer feedback.

With regards to your comments about price, it is difficult for me to comment as I am unsure of the rate you paid. What I can say, is that our rates fluctuate dependant on the time of year, whether the booking is mid week or weekend and the room type booked. We have some excellent pre paid rates and packages that our reservations team put together and sometimes you can pick up last minute deals as well. I hope that next time you stay you are offered a rate that you feel is better value for money.

Reviewed 3 November 2011

After my last visit to Leeds where I had the misfortune of checking into the Queens Hotel it was refreshing to stay at the Crowne Plazza who just so get it right.

Reception check in smooth and faultless and proactive on ensuring room was as booked and where the hotel facilities were as a first time resident.
Room was excellent with comfortable beds and pillows, good quality linen and towels and very clean and the additional touches like free bottled water in the rooms can make such a difference.
Room service menu is good, easy to order and delivery time given which they beat by 5 mins, food was cooked well and presented nicely and hot.
Breakfast service was good with a warm welcome, explanation of how the self service worked and coffee arriving at my table in seconds. A selection of free local and national papers made the experience even better
I did not get an opportunity to use the Gym or Swimming Pool but this will definitely be my hotel of choice for future business trips.
Checkout process was good and those all important words, "was everything ok with your stay" asked in a genuine manner.
Started my working day full rested.
Hotel is a 10 minute walk from the station and less that that to the bus link to the airport (Leeds Bradford)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Civelek59

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found that all of our facilities met with your requirements. I was glad to see that as a first time guest to the hotel your experience was one to remember.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

Good location for town centre - approx ten minutes walk in to town. Close to smaller convenience stores and a few bars.
Hotel room was very clean and tidy, price did not include our parking or breakfast. Pool was warm and clean, facilities were clean and all in working order.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I see from your comments that breakfast was not included in your rate. Breakfast can be purchased in the morning at a cost of £15.95 per person or alternatively for those that are happy to pay on arrival, we offer a pre paid breakfast voucher at a cost of £9.95 per person. We do also offer rates that are inclusive of breakfast.

Our car parking is chargeable as you mentioned at an overnight cost of £13.00 Sunday-Thursday and £9.00 Friday –Saturday.