Crowne Plaza Leeds
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$141
US$128
  • Pool
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$124
US$123
US$119
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
US$82
Park Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$112
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Quebecs(Leeds)
US$166
US$157
  • Room Service
1,844 results
All reviewscity centretwo double bedsswimming poolsteam roomreception staffair conhealth clubcar parkleisure facilitiesbottled waterhen weekendlittle extraslovely hotelmini barexecutive roombuffet stylefull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed 1 night at the crowne plaza leeds for a spa hen weekend, and our experience from start to finish was perfect, the lovely concierge man (forgot to ask his name) looked after us so well, all the hotel staff were pleasant, polite and always willing to help us out and with a smile, our rooms were lovely, and the beds were very very comfortable. The spa treatments were fantastic, and I loved the pool and Jacuzzi too, Breakfast was exceptional very tasty. Well Done Crowne Plaza, Leeds keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank hazel640
louisest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Reviewed 28 February 2014

The welcome on check-in was probably the best I've ever had! Friendly, efficient, and genuinely smiley. Our room was up to the usual Crowne Plaza standard, and the public areas were extremely pleasant, with the excellent service continuing in the bar and restaurant. Only 5 minutes' walk from some great bars and restaurants, it will be my first choice for my next trip to Leeds. Minor niggle was the slow wifi!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed here recently with family. Rooms were great and fab shower. 10 min walk into the City Centre, really easy. Staff on reception were really friendly and check in/out was quick and easy. Yes, parking was £15 but you kind of expect that in a city centre hotel. Breakfast was buffet style (which the kids always love) and really good choice with the usual english and also continental. Would defo stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Was very impressed with this hotel, and thought it was pretty good value for a hotel so close to the city centre.

Had a standard room, but it is was a good size, well decorated and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Only very minor issues included air conditioning was quite noisy but the room was too hot without it; yet the swimming pool was a little cool for a leisure pool. Was a bit surprised when we returned to our room at 2:30pm on Sunday that it had not been cleaned by that time. Restaurant and bar areas were not very inspiring, but as we only 10 minutes walk form the city we ate elsewhere.

Hotel seems to be popular with hen nights - caused absolutely no problem for us but did create a bit of entertainment seeing them heading out on their night out.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This hotel is well located and great value for money, the room was spotless and furniture to a high standard. We ate in the hotel for lunch, which was served quickly and tasted delicious. Spa facilities are good, with long opening hours. The thing that really impressed me was the genuine great service from the reception team. Listening to them deal with different queries, some tricky customers and all the time were friendly, interested and wanted to help - they are great! Mr Srinivasan, please let the team know they really make the difference!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to all of the reception team, as they serve as a great motivator.